Get similar jobs by email Register →
Are you a Super Mario Bros nostalgic?
This gaming and interactive entertainment worldwide leader is looking for candidate to join their international team in Lisbon. Mario, Donkey Kong, Metroid, Zelda and Pokémon will be part of your day to day job!
Are you looking for a long-term job to start your career? You will work for a company who cares about their employees, full of opportunities to learn and grow professionally and personally, all this in the amazing and new-hyped Lisbon.
Do you know the feeling when you are stuck and struggle to pass to the next level? You will be the one providing tips to the user to get to the next level. Someone is looking for advises on a game? You will be there for that. Installation problem, bugs? Again, you will be the one saving the situation! Via phone or email, you will be the point of contact of users and help them have a great gaming experience.
The company is recruiting on soft skills, regardless of your field of studies – they will train you on every aspects of the job. Are you customer service oriented, with good communication skills, and a pro-active mindset? Then they might have an opportunity for you to join them!
– You are native Italian, and you have a B2 level of English at least
– You are motivated, reliable and committed in your work
– You have experience in on-line gaming support (mandatory)
– You have a drive for excellence and professionalism
– You have excellent communication skills
– You are a real team player and willing to work with many other nationalities
– Type of contract: fixed term, renewable every year
– Working hours: 40h/week (8h/day) from Monday to Friday, around 9 am to 6 pm
– Salary conditions (*):
a. Including free accommodation (shared flat, all bills included): 850€ € gross/month
b. Excluding accommodation: 1.080€ gross/month
– Private health insurance after 6 months of contract (additionally to standard insurance)
– Relocation support for international candidates: Reimbursement of your initial flight expenses after 9 months, airport pick up, yearly two-way flight ticket back to your home country (within the EU). Help in paperwork, opening bank account, etc. upon your arrival.
– A company which fully supports you and wants to make your experience unforgettable!
– Free Portuguese lessons, cooking classes, sport activities and social events organized by the company
– A dynamic, open minded and multicultural environment, including 82 different nationalities
– A great place to work in a brand-new building, you will work in the best facilities for a fun and comfortable environment
– A company working with top-notch worldwide brands, from various industries from Fashion, Online Marketing, Technologies, Food, etc.
– Real career opportunities: opportunity to enter a development program to get access to other opportunities within the company: from different projects to QA, Team Lead or Supervisor roles
(*) Approx. 20-25% tax – please refer to living costs in Lisbon for comparison with other EU countries’ wages
(*) Compensation during training period if successful (5 days training period): 50% of your hourly wages (lower taxes)
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
- Gaming Spezialist (German)
Das Unternehmen. Hast du eine Schwäche für Super Mario Bros.? Dieser weltweit führende Anbieter von Spielen und interaktiver Unterhaltung sucht einen Kandidaten für se...7 days ago
- Dutch Online Gaming Customer Service - Malta
€22000 - 24000 per annum + Great Benefits & Relocation Package
More & More people are joining the online gaming revolution! But what happens when a glitch or bug pops up in the middle of their experience? We're looking for Dutch c...9 months ago
- German Customer Service For Online Gaming Site- Malta
€23000 - 23641 per annum + Bonus + Relocation Package
Job Summary A fan of online games where you can poker face your way to the top? Do you have some previous Customer Service experience & speak German? If so we have a r...about 2 months ago
- German Customer Service For Online Gaming Site- Dublin
€28000 - 30000 per annum + 25% Bonus
Job Summary A fan of online games where you can poker face your way to the top? Do you have some previous Customer Service experience & speak German? If so we have a r...2 months ago
- German Customer Service - Krakow - NO Experience Needed
€5400 - 5600 gross per month
Job Summary: Recently graduated? Are you looking for an experience abroad?, one that allows you to see more of the world as well as grow your career? If so, check out ...9 months ago