Get similar jobs by email Register →
|Recruiter Name||Bespoke Recruitment|
|Job Title||German Account Associate|
|Job Type||Permanent Contract, Full-Time Position|
|Salary||private healthcare + pension scheme + other benefits|
|Date Posted||over 1 year ago|
As a corporate Account Associate you will be responsible for applying an understanding of Adword products, prospecting techniques, and customer base while up-selling to existing small and medium business accounts. In this role you will focus on small to medium companies that can benefit from increase in their online advertising. This will include following up on inbound leads, prospecting, qualifying solution selling, negotiation and closing. The aim of the role is to grow revenue with an emphasis on new product sales and increasing customer base. Account expansion and retention activities include customer account reviews, applying guidance regarding cross selling, solution selling and closing the sale.
Essential Qualifications, Training & Experience
- Fluency to native level and in the Language Market you are supporting, as well as in English.
- Must have excellent verbal and written communications skills.
- Local market knowledge.
- Experience working with direct consumers, in B2C and B2B environment
- Proven track record as a sales leader including over-achievement of sales revenue goals, accurate pipeline and forecasting management,
- Excellent account management skills, and a strong desire to ensure customer success
- Interest in Sales
- Professionalism and high attention to detail
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively
- High volume full sales cycle sales experience
- Build effective business relationships
- Drive for results
- Problem solving
- Encourage open dialogue and cooperation
- Embody ethics & values
- Motivate and support performance
Key Result Areas
- Meet and exceed quarterly revenue goals within defined territory
- Track and measure daily revenue goals and metrics
- Identify, qualify, overcome objections, and close prospects
- Enjoy helping customers work systematically through problems and help customers understand the features and benefits of new products that best meet their needs.
- Enjoy taking ownership of on-going customer issues from start to successful completion with an emphasis on excellent customer satisfaction and closing the sale.
- Perform outbound sales activities such as cold calling, lead follow-up and sales qualifications on new and/or existing B2B customers.
- Create and identify new business opportunities by interacting with a wide variety of accounts from small and medium sized, to large enterprises.
- Meet activity metrics for inbound and outbound calls, appointments and potential opportunities
- Maintain contact with customers in an assigned territory to ensure customer satisfaction, issue resolution and help to drive the expansion of customer footprint
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
- German Account Executive Amsterdam
Account Executive – German - Amsterdam Company Our vibrant international client is a company that provides exclusive software for the international tourism industry. T...5 months ago
- German Customer Service Agent
Are you a native German ready to start a new career in Athens? We have the new opportunity for you! Our Client is looking for a Customer Service Agent ASAP. JOB DESCRI...4 days ago
- German Customer bSupport Advisor
€20000 - 24000
Ever fancied a career in fashion? Want to move to the beautiful and versatile Amsterdam? Our Client is looking for a German Inbound Customer Service Advisor in Amsterd...15 days ago
- German Sales representative
€16000 - 22000
German Sales Representative Are you interested in sales and want to kick start your career in the beautiful and sunny Barcelona? Our renowned client is looking for new...18 days ago
- German Business Development Representative
Excellent hands-on Business Development & Field Sales Jobs for German Speakers! German entry level Business Development job here in Mullingar Westmeath (Irish midlands...about 1 month ago