Get similar jobs by email Register →
|Job Title||German Account Manager|
|Salary||Annual Bonus, Fully subsidised Medical Insurance (VHI), 25 days holidays, Free onsite Gym, Subsidised restaurant and free tea / coffee|
|Date Posted||10 months ago|
PayPal is the leading global online payment service built for the digital age. We now have over 173 million active customers around the world across 203 markets and we handle almost a fifth of the world’s online payments. And we’re delivering the future of money - today. You can use PayPal anytime, anywhere, any way. PayPal continues to drive connected commerce across all channels - online, mobile and in-store. Last year, we handled nearly $46 billion in mobile payments alone. Constantly innovating, creating experiences our customers love. We are looking for talented professionals for the position of Account Manager, supporting the German Market from our office in Dublin.
This is a great opportunity for an experienced Sales Professional to join a successful team in a dynamic and fast paced growth environment. You will become part of the German Account Management Team tasked with acting as the primary point of contact for all operational aspects of merchant processing relationships and are the main source of PayPal product information and communication on critical operational issues for up to 150 SMB (Small to Medium Business) merchants. You will identify opportunities for proactive discussions with merchants regarding their business, growth strategies, and recommendations as to how PayPal may assist in meeting overall profitability objectives.
- Increase the clients total payment volume using PayPal products, taking opportunity for cross-selling.
- Work with merchants to identify PayPal products applicable to their business model, industry, selling behaviors, and particular situation.
- Relationship management.
- Work directly with merchants via phone or email to address and resolve merchant questions, concerns and issues.
- Apply research and problem-solving skills whilst working with multiple internal departments to address and resolve merchant queries
- Continually learn and keep up to date new industry and product related information
- Fluent German and English
- 2+ years’ experience within an IT, financial, e-commerce, payments processing company.
- 2+ years’ experience in a sales, business development or client relationship capacity.
- Strong working knowledge of systems and Microsoft Office.
Preferred Skills & Attributes:
- Excellent customer relationship, organisational, communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills.
- Skill in focusing on desired results, determining what is important and urgent, clarifying next steps, and delegating effectively to meet deadlines and achieve desired results
- Sales process knowledge
- Self-motivated, target driven and independent worker
- Open, honest and direct communicator
What we offer?
- Be a part of a dynamic entrepreneurial team that helps to shape the payments landscape of the region.
- A concrete experience with a combination of strategic thinking and on-the-ground drive and execution.
- Future career opportunities with international exposure via PayPal’s network of global locations.
- A supportive environment that allows our employees to thrive and learn.
- An opportunity to be a part of a community that has just been voted one of the Best Workplaces in Europe 2015.
Some of the Benefits offered are;
- Competitive base salary and OTE
- 25 Days Holiday + Bank Holidays
- Relocation Support*
- Full Health Care
- Employee stock purchase plan
- Educational Assistance Program
- Reward and Recognition Program
- 4 weeks extra holiday every 5 years of service
*Relocation support assessed on an individual case by case basis.
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
- German Psychology Account Manager
€24000 - 32000
We are looking for a German-speaking account executive to work with our client, a leading maker of business psychology tools used in HR, recruitment and team developme...18 days ago
- German SMB Account Manager Job
€24000 - 28000
Our client is an international operator of high quality customer service and technical support for various, well-known multinational companies based in Cork. The emplo...about 2 months ago
- German Account Executive/Lead Generation
Belfast Northern Ireland
€19000 - 30000
Be part of it This client is a leading provider of marketing intelligence for the technology sector. They have numerous clients who are leading experts in the technolo...about 2 months ago
- German Account Executive (3+years), Dublin
€61000 - 122000
Our client is a mature start-up which is rapidly growing and looking for talented and passionate sales hunters. Their core business is providing insights to customers ...about 2 months ago
- Account Manager
€25000 - 45000
International Recruiter / Talent Advisor / Account Manager - Berlin Delegate International Recruitment is a unique and growing export focused, language specialist recr...9 days ago