Get similar jobs by email Register →
|Job Title||German Account Manager|
|Salary||Annual Bonus, Fully subsidised Medical Insurance (VHI), 25 days holidays, Free onsite Gym, Subsidised restaurant and free tea / coffee|
|Date Posted||almost 3 years ago|
PayPal is the leading global online payment service built for the digital age. We now have over 173 million active customers around the world across 203 markets and we handle almost a fifth of the world’s online payments. And we’re delivering the future of money - today. You can use PayPal anytime, anywhere, any way. PayPal continues to drive connected commerce across all channels - online, mobile and in-store. Last year, we handled nearly $46 billion in mobile payments alone. Constantly innovating, creating experiences our customers love. We are looking for talented professionals for the position of Account Manager, supporting the German Market from our office in Dublin.
This is a great opportunity for an experienced Sales Professional to join a successful team in a dynamic and fast paced growth environment. You will become part of the German Account Management Team tasked with acting as the primary point of contact for all operational aspects of merchant processing relationships and are the main source of PayPal product information and communication on critical operational issues for up to 150 SMB (Small to Medium Business) merchants. You will identify opportunities for proactive discussions with merchants regarding their business, growth strategies, and recommendations as to how PayPal may assist in meeting overall profitability objectives.
- Increase the clients total payment volume using PayPal products, taking opportunity for cross-selling.
- Work with merchants to identify PayPal products applicable to their business model, industry, selling behaviors, and particular situation.
- Relationship management.
- Work directly with merchants via phone or email to address and resolve merchant questions, concerns and issues.
- Apply research and problem-solving skills whilst working with multiple internal departments to address and resolve merchant queries
- Continually learn and keep up to date new industry and product related information
- Fluent German and English
- 2+ years’ experience within an IT, financial, e-commerce, payments processing company.
- 2+ years’ experience in a sales, business development or client relationship capacity.
- Strong working knowledge of systems and Microsoft Office.
Preferred Skills & Attributes:
- Excellent customer relationship, organisational, communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills.
- Skill in focusing on desired results, determining what is important and urgent, clarifying next steps, and delegating effectively to meet deadlines and achieve desired results
- Sales process knowledge
- Self-motivated, target driven and independent worker
- Open, honest and direct communicator
What we offer?
- Be a part of a dynamic entrepreneurial team that helps to shape the payments landscape of the region.
- A concrete experience with a combination of strategic thinking and on-the-ground drive and execution.
- Future career opportunities with international exposure via PayPal’s network of global locations.
- A supportive environment that allows our employees to thrive and learn.
- An opportunity to be a part of a community that has just been voted one of the Best Workplaces in Europe 2015.
Some of the Benefits offered are;
- Competitive base salary and OTE
- 25 Days Holiday + Bank Holidays
- Relocation Support*
- Full Health Care
- Employee stock purchase plan
- Educational Assistance Program
- Reward and Recognition Program
- 4 weeks extra holiday every 5 years of service
*Relocation support assessed on an individual case by case basis.
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
- German Account Manager
€19000 - 25000
Do you have an interest in technology and want to work in sunny Barcelona? We are looking for German Speakers who want to work in Barcelona, Spain. We look after you...25 days ago
- German Senior Account Executive – Frankfurt
€60000 - 100000
German speaking Senior Account Executive wanted for a promising and fast-growing team that in the last number of years has seen a consistent growth in revenue. We’re l...about 1 month ago
- German Market Manager (h/m)
Currently looking for a German Market Manager for the german speaking region to join the commercial team. We are looking for a passionate tourist who likes contact wit...3 months ago
- German Business Development Manager - Dublin
Dublin City Centre,
€65000 - 70000 per annum + COMMISSION
Due to the continuous growth of our client they are now looking for German speaking Business Development Managers to grow within the DACH market. 4+ years' experience ...2 months ago
- French account manager
If you are an Account Manager who wants to push on in your career by working with a world renowned IT company, then we want to hear from you! Our employees are open-mi...about 1 month ago