Get similar jobs by email Register →
We are looking for talented professionals for the position of Account Manager, supporting the German Market from our European Operational Headquarters in Dublin.
This is a great opportunity for an experienced Sales Professional to join a successful team in a dynamic and fast paced growth environment. You will become part of the German Account Management Team tasked with acting as the primary point of contact for all operational aspects of merchant processing relationships and are the main source of PayPal product information and communication on critical operational issues for up to 150 SMB (Small to Medium Business) merchants. You will identify opportunities for proactive discussions with merchants regarding their business, growth strategies, and recommendations as to how PayPal may assist in meeting overall profitability objectives.
- Increase the clients total payment volume using PayPal products, taking opportunity for cross-selling.
- Work with merchants to identify PayPal products applicable to their business model, industry, selling behaviors, and particular situation.
- Relationship management.
- Work directly with merchants via phone or email to address and resolve merchant questions, concerns and issues.
- Apply research and problem-solving skills whilst working with multiple internal departments to address and resolve merchant queries
- Continually learn and keep up to date new industry and product related information
- Fluent German and English
- 2+ years’ experience within an IT, financial, e-commerce, payments processing company.
- 2+ years’ experience in a sales, business development or client relationship capacity.
- Strong working knowledge of systems and Microsoft Office.
Preferred Skills & Attributes:
- Excellent customer relationship, organisational, communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills.
- Skill in focusing on desired results, determining what is important and urgent, clarifying next steps, and delegating effectively to meet deadlines and achieve desired results
- Sales process knowledge
- Self-motivated, target driven and independent worker
- Open, honest and direct communicator
What we offer?
- Be a part of a dynamic entrepreneurial team that helps to shape the payments landscape of the region.
- A concrete experience with a combination of strategic thinking and on-the-ground drive and execution.
- Future career opportunities with international exposure via PayPal’s network of global locations.
- A supportive environment that allows our employees to thrive and learn.
- An opportunity to be a part of a community that has just been voted one of the Best Workplaces in Europe 2015
Some of the Benefits offered are;
- Competitive base salary and OTE
- 25 Days Holiday + Bank Holidays
- Relocation Support*
- Full Health Care
- Employee stock purchase plan
- Educational Assistance Program
- Reward and Recognition Program
- 4 weeks extra holiday every 5 years of service
- Free onsite gym
*Relocation support assessed on an individual case by case basis.
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
- German Account Associate
€private healthcare + pension scheme + other benefits
Account Associate As a corporate Account Associate you will be responsible for applying an understanding of Adword products, prospecting techniques, and customer base ...about 2 months ago
- German Speaking Account Executive - Dublin City
€60000 - 100000 per annum
Job Summary German Speaking Account Executive with 4 years' experience in software sales and looking for a company pre IPO? We have a German Account Executive Position...9 days ago
- Dutch + German Account Executive - Stuttgart
€40000 - 56000 per annum + Company Car + up to 70,000 OTE
Job Summary Multilingual Dutch + German Speakers with an interest & experience in Sales – This is the job abroad for you. If you speak a near native level of both Dutc...about 2 months ago
- German Sales Manager - Frankfurt
Frankfurt am Main, Hesse
€40000 - 50000 per annum + negotiable
Job Summary: Want to be Frankfurt's next German speaking Sales Manager? Have a 3rd level degree and at least 3 years' experience in the field? If so we would love to t...9 days ago
- Japanese Account Manager wanted in Dundalk!
€31000 - 40000
Our client, an American provider of customized marketing solutions, is looking for an account manager with fluent Japanese to join the sales team in Dundalk. You will ...3 days ago