Get similar jobs by email Register →
|Recruiter Name||Nordic Jobs Worldwide|
|Job Title||German Account Manager - Spain, Barcelona|
|Job Type||Permanent Contract, Full-Time Position|
|Date Posted||about 1 month ago|
Do you have an interest in technology and want to work in sunny Barcelona?
We are looking for German Speakers for a entry level position, who want to work in Barcelona, Spain. We look after you who want to become part of a growing team that works with industry-leading technical solutions. Our partner is a major outsourcing company that works with world-famous brands in the technical sector. With over 8000 employees in 62 different destinations, the company is a perfect employer for those who want to develop and create a career in a large international company.
If you are an Account Manager who wants to push on in your career by working with a world renowned IT company, then we want to hear from you!
Our employees are open-minded, sociable and proactive people who are business orientated and have a keen interest in IT. You will be given the opportunity to forge a career in an international and continuously growing company based in the centre of sunny Barcelona. The partners that we work with are world famous brands from the worlds of IT and technology, digital marketing, online advertising and social media.
A typical day:
You'll be maintaining constant communication with the accounts that you are responsible for in order to help them increase their sales.
You will do this by:
- Maintaining close contact and building lasting relationships with key decision makers
- Regularly informing businesses of current marketing campaigns and promotions
- Acting as the key point of contact for all your clients' needs
- Helping your accounts to identify new business opportunities
- High/native level of German plus fluent English
- A strong sales background with experience of managing your on clients and accounts
- A strategic approach to business
- The ability to communicate with business contacts at all levels
- Competitive salary
- Schedule: Monday-Friday, 39 hours per week
- Permanent contract
- Excellent, ongoing training and mentoring
- Relocation package (will be given 1000 euros when you start to work)
- German Customer Representative - Spain, Barcelona
We are looking for German Customer Representative to Barcelona Our client is an internationally acclaimed outsourcing business. Many successful organisations have tran...about 1 month ago
- Norwegian Account Manager to Barcelona
If you are an Account Manager who wants to push on in your career by working with a world renowned IT company, then we want to hear from you! Our employees are open-mi...about 1 month ago
- German iGaming Barcelona
You love igaming? Here is your chance to move to Barcelona and work with your German language skills in the industry! Our client started in August 2016 in Malta and ha...4 days ago
- Norwegian to H&M in Barcelona
€18000 - 25000
Would you like to work for one of the world's biggest fashion companies while living in sunny Barcelona?! Here's your opportunity! We are now looking for Norwegian spe...about 1 month ago