Get similar jobs by email Register →
Do you have an interest in technology and want to work in sunny Barcelona?
We are looking for German Speakers who want to work in Barcelona, Spain. We look after you who want to become part of a growing team that works with industry-leading technical solutions. Our partner is a major outsourcing company that works with world-famous brands in the technical sector. With over 8000 employees in 62 different destinations, the company is a perfect employer for those who want to develop and create a career in a large international company.
Barcelona is a beautiful city located in the heart of Catalonia in Spain. Our partner has offices 15 minutes from Camp Nou and a stone's throw from the beach! You work in a dynamic environment with many other German colleagues while experiencing the fine culture. Barcelona is a beautiful city and is the capital of the Catalonia region of Spain. The city is famous for its art and fine architecture, and of course football. Barcelona has 4.7 million inhabitants and the city has both city life and beach life at the same time. This is one of many reasons that Barcelona has become very popular in recent years. It is also no secret that Barcelona has a fantastic nightlife and good shopping opportunities
If you are an Account Manager who wants to push on in your career by working with a world renowned IT company, then we want to hear from you!
Our employees are open-minded, sociable and proactive people who are business orientated and have a keen interest in IT. You will be given the opportunity to forge a career in an international and continuously growing company based in the centre of sunny Barcelona. The partners that we work with are world famous brands from the worlds of IT and technology, digital marketing, online advertising and social media.
A typical day:
You'll be maintaining constant communication with the accounts that you are responsible for in order to help them increase their sales.
You will do this by:
- Maintaining close contact and building lasting relationships with key decision makers
- Regularly informing businesses of current marketing campaigns and promotions
- Acting as the key point of contact for all your clients' needs
- Helping your accounts to identify new business opportunities
- High/native level of German plus fluent English
- A strong sales background with experience of managing your on clients and accounts
- A strategic approach to business
- The ability to communicate with business contacts at all levels
- Competitive salary
- Schedule: Monday-Friday, 39 hours per week
- Permanent contract
- Excellent, ongoing training and mentoring
- Relocation package (will be given 500 euros when you start to work)
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
- Dutch speaking Account Manager to cultural Porto in Porto, Portugal
Do you have account management experience? Do you speak Dutch? Then we have a sunny opportunity in Porto waiting for you! Our client is a world leading supplier of ind...4 days ago
- German speaking Sales Agent to Cyprus
Are you looking to develop a career within Foreign Exchange salesmanship? We are looking for a German-Speaker to work as a FX salesperson! About the company Our partne...6 days ago
- German Speaking VIP Manager
€30000 - 35000
We are looking for a German VIP Account Manager to sunny Cyprus! Why move to Cyprus? Living in Cyprus is a “dream come true” experience. Imagine living on an island al...6 days ago
- German Speaking B2B Sales Development Representative to Cork!
Are you sales oriented and looking for a golden career opportunity in Cork? Then we have just the one for you! What is the role? As a B2B Telesales Executive for our c...5 days ago
- German Speaking Forex Retention Agent to lively Cyprus
Are you looking to develop a career within Foreign Exchange salesmanship? We are right now looking for a German-Speaker to work as a FX Retention agent! About the comp...6 days ago