Get similar jobs by email Register →
|Job Title||German speaking Account Receivables - Cork|
|Job Type||Permanent Contract, Full-Time Position|
|Our Reference||JN -032016-1980|
|Salary||€24000 - €32000 per annum|
|Date Posted||over 1 year ago|
German Account Receivables Agent for a large player here in Cork, Ireland. Work for a company with over 140 years in the field. They are currently looking for near native German speakers with a good level of English. You will need a 3rd level degree (business and/or finance) and a minimum of 1 years' experience in account receivables/collections and/or order to cash management.
- You will be preparing monthly payment reports, analyse payment patterns and set credit limits.
- You will need to enter any customer disputed in FSCM.
- Work on continuous improvement to further enhance procedures and achieve best practice.
- You will meet with the country manager on a regular basis as well as deal with credit providers.
Work for a company where a strong work-life balance is paramount, a company with over 140 years' experience in the production of a wide range of products within the pharmaceuticals sector. With near 40,000 employees in over 140countries, this is a company that you can see a clear career progression with here in Cork, Ireland.
You will need the following in order to qualify for this job:
- Near native German
- Good level of English
- Excellent communication skills (written & verbal)
- 3rd level degree in business and/or finance
- 1-2 years account receivables /collections experiences (order to cash management experience would be good to go).
Where is the job located?
Cork city - Ireland-A county in Ireland that is proud in supporting the GAA (football, Hurling, Rugby) - games that come action packed and have you on the edge of your seat. Cork is known as the second biggest country in Ireland and can offer all that Dublin can with a lower cost of living.
Interview & Salary:
There will be 2 interviews for this job - first, you will have an interview via Skype and if successful you will be invited for a face-to-face with the hiring manager (don't worry you will be reimbursed for your flights to the interview).
The company will also conduct a background check and if all goes well, you will receive the job offer.
Salary: You can expect to earn between €24,000 - €32,000 gross per annum (dependant on the level of experience). There are a number of great benefits (healthcare & pension scheme) and relocation package on offer here to that will be reimbursed with your first months' pay (up to €2,000).
Ref: JN -032016-1980
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
- German Account Receivables Representative - Blanchardstown
€0 per year
German Account Receivables Representative - Blanchardstown German speakers who love working with numbers - How does a job in Account Receivables Sound? Our client is l...26 days ago
- Italian Account Receivables Representative - Blanchardstown
€0 per year
Italian Account Receivables Representative - Blanchardstown Italian speakers who love working with numbers - How does a job in Account Receivables Sound? Our client is...26 days ago
- Dutch Account Receivables Representative - Blanchardstown
Dutch Account Receivables Representative - Blanchardstown Dutch speakers who love working with numbers - How does a job in Account Receivables Sound? Our client is loo...26 days ago
- Swedish speaking Technical support in Athens
€0 - 0
Swedish speaking Technical support in Athens Are you tired of the cold weather in Sweden? Are you longing to move abroad to a warm country and work with an internation...19 days ago
- Norwegian speaking Credit & Collections Agent to Barcelona
We are looking for a Credit & Collections Agent for our client in Barcelona, Spain! Do you have experience from customer service, sales or accounting and numbers? Then...about 1 month ago