Get similar jobs by email Register →
- Maintenance of product and supplier database.
- Preparing daily, weekly and monthly reports for internal departments and international counterparts in Germany.
- Managing incoming calls and emails whilst ensuring they are dealt with in an efficient and professional manner.
- Coordinating between departments and operating units in resolving day-to-day administrative and operational problems.
- Paper and electronic file management and archiving.
- Assisting line manager and team members with ad hoc administration duties and projects.
- Proficient in both written and spoken German.
- Ensure work is carried out and completed in a controlled, accurate manner with emphasis on attention to detail.
- Ability to meet deadlines while working under pressure and multitasking in a fast paste environment.
- Exceptional organisational, analytical and data management skills.
- Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills.
- Proficient in MS office.
- A third level degree is beneficial but not essential.
In the job
- A great team oriented work environment.
- Full on the job training from an experienced team member.
- A challenging and diversified job.
excellent remuneration and benefits package.
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
- German Sales Administrator Stretford
Advancing People Multilingual - Recruitment Specialists are now recruiting for a German Speaking Sales Administrator for their client based in Stretford, Manchester. A...3 months ago
- German Administrator - Dublin City
€25000 - 29000
Job Summary Here we have a German speaking Job for those looking to kick start their career and to work abroad in Ireland. The capital city is calling and where you co...about 1 month ago
- French AND German Sales Administrator
€£20,000 - £25,000
Advancing People Multilingual Recruitment Specialists are now recruiting for a Bilingual German and French speaking Sales Administrator to join their established clien...3 months ago
- German Customer Success Agent
€45000 - 48000 per annum
Job Summary Like to make people happy? Well how about joining the Customer Success team here in Frankfurt in Germany? We are looking for a near native German speaker w...3 days ago
- IT Advisor with German
€17000 - 20000
Are you a motivated and open-minded person? Do you like supporting and advising people? Then this is your position: The Company. Our client is Europe’s leading indepen...4 days ago