Get similar jobs by email Register →
|Job Title||German Administrator|
|Job Type||Permanent Contract, Full-Time Position|
|Salary||23,500 plus benefits|
|Date Posted||almost 2 years ago|
Administration / Clerical Compliance Position with German
International Company focused on providing a range of International VAT and Travel and Expense (T&E) compliance and consulting services to over 15,000 clients worldwide.
Purpose of the Role - Please note that training will be provided in all aspects of the job
You will be responsible to the Manager in assisting with the completion of VAT Registrations for clients and for ad-hoc administrative reporting tasks.Fluency in English & German are essential
Duties & Responsibilities
- Responsible for completing the VAT Registration process for clients allocated to you by the Manager.
- Responsible for maintaining and completing the related registration files, updating the control reports and the IT systems on a timely basis.
- Required to prepare implementation plans for every client and to attend conference calls with clients to discuss the registration process and timetable.
- Responsible for ensuring compliance with our VAT Registrations procedure and to seek validation as required from the Manager.
- Assist with the preparation of ad-hoc reports and to carry out ad-hoc tasks as required.
- Assist with the preparation of standard contracts for services and to maintain control reports
- Business related 3rd level qualification
- Fluency in English and German is essential
- Client Focused – ability to interact with clients and ensure issues are resolved to the clients satisfaction
- Previous compliance administration/clerical experience – preferably in a shared services environment
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and organisational skills
- Ability to work in a team
- Analytical and problem solving skills
- Highly motivated with an ability to deliver to set targets and deadlines
- Excellent attention to detail with an emphasis on quality output
- An excellent working knowledge of Lotus, Excel and Word
Ability to work on own initiative with a friendly, flexible and adaptable approach.
These roles come with a clear career path and opportunity for career progression for those who prove themselves.
The basic salary for this role is 23,500 plus modest benefits.
If you match exceed or come close to matching the criteria set out above and wish to apply or even just find out more you should contact Enda Connolly at 083 130 777 4 or e-mail me at the e-mail address herein.
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
- GERMAN SUPPORT ENGINEER
€28,000 - 30,000
A global company with offices in Cambridge, MA, Portsmouth, NH, Dublin, Ireland, Sydney, Australia, Singapore, and Tokyo, Our client transforms how organizations marke...about 1 month ago
- German Research Analyst - Dublin
€25000 - 26000 per annum + 10% bonus
Interested in the likes of Bitcoin and investments? How does working for a Fortune 500 company sound? Have we your attention now? While we're here - we were telli...about 3 hours ago
- Procurement Specialist with German Language
€0 - 0
We’re now seeking an enthusiastic person to work on a variety of procurement projects. Our client is an international specialist procurement and supply chain consultin...10 days ago
- German Order Processing Wizard - Brno
€30000 - 31000 per annum + negotiable
Well if you speak near native German and have a good level of English - You Can! We are looking for German speakers with previous customer service and/or order adminis...2 months ago
- German Customer Care Agent for Helpline - Dublin
€24000 - 25000
What are we looking for? Here is an amazing opportunity for a German speaker looking for a job as Customer Service Representative. This German job is based in Dublin, ...about 5 hours ago