Get similar jobs by email Register →
|Job Title||German Administrator|
|Job Type||Permanent Contract, Full-Time Position|
|Salary||23,500 plus benefits|
|Date Posted||about 3 years ago|
Administration / Clerical Compliance Position with German
International Company focused on providing a range of International VAT and Travel and Expense (T&E) compliance and consulting services to over 15,000 clients worldwide.
Purpose of the Role - Please note that training will be provided in all aspects of the job
You will be responsible to the Manager in assisting with the completion of VAT Registrations for clients and for ad-hoc administrative reporting tasks.Fluency in English & German are essential
Duties & Responsibilities
- Responsible for completing the VAT Registration process for clients allocated to you by the Manager.
- Responsible for maintaining and completing the related registration files, updating the control reports and the IT systems on a timely basis.
- Required to prepare implementation plans for every client and to attend conference calls with clients to discuss the registration process and timetable.
- Responsible for ensuring compliance with our VAT Registrations procedure and to seek validation as required from the Manager.
- Assist with the preparation of ad-hoc reports and to carry out ad-hoc tasks as required.
- Assist with the preparation of standard contracts for services and to maintain control reports
- Business related 3rd level qualification
- Fluency in English and German is essential
- Client Focused – ability to interact with clients and ensure issues are resolved to the clients satisfaction
- Previous compliance administration/clerical experience – preferably in a shared services environment
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and organisational skills
- Ability to work in a team
- Analytical and problem solving skills
- Highly motivated with an ability to deliver to set targets and deadlines
- Excellent attention to detail with an emphasis on quality output
- An excellent working knowledge of Lotus, Excel and Word
Ability to work on own initiative with a friendly, flexible and adaptable approach.
These roles come with a clear career path and opportunity for career progression for those who prove themselves.
The basic salary for this role is 23,500 plus modest benefits.
If you match exceed or come close to matching the criteria set out above and wish to apply or even just find out more you should contact Enda Connolly at 083 130 777 4 or e-mail me at the e-mail address herein.
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
- German B2B Back Office Support - Dublin
€27000 - 28000
German speakers wanted for growing B2B Back Office Support team here in Dublin, Ireland. Work with one of the biggest brands known all over the globe. The Great thing ...28 days ago
- German Customer Support in Germany (relocation offered)
€30000 - 33000
Are you service-minded, loyal, and eager to join a quality Norwegian company in Sindelfingen? Do you speak German? Great, please read on! About our client Our Client w...29 days ago
- German Online Marketing Sales (Relocation offered)
€16000 - 29000
We are looking for a German Speaker to join a world-leading search engine provider! Are you passionate about the digital world and oline advertising? Would you like to...about 1 month ago
- German Backend Support Agent - Dublin
€27000 - 28000 per annum
German speakers with 1-2 years experience in the B2B customer support sector wanted! Our client in Dublin, Ireland is looking to grow their Backend Support team in ord...about 2 months ago
- German Order to Cash in Prague (incl relocation)
Want to use your German language skill? Consider Prague! We are looking for a German Order to Cash Associate for our client, an award-winning global management company...6 days ago