Get similar jobs by email Register →
Administration / Clerical Compliance Position with German
International Company focused on providing a range of International VAT and Travel and Expense (T&E) compliance and consulting services to over 15,000 clients worldwide.
Purpose of the Role - Please note that training will be provided in all aspects of the job
You will be responsible to the Manager in assisting with the completion of VAT Registrations for clients and for ad-hoc administrative reporting tasks.Fluency in English & German are essential
Duties & Responsibilities
- Responsible for completing the VAT Registration process for clients allocated to you by the Manager.
- Responsible for maintaining and completing the related registration files, updating the control reports and the IT systems on a timely basis.
- Required to prepare implementation plans for every client and to attend conference calls with clients to discuss the registration process and timetable.
- Responsible for ensuring compliance with our VAT Registrations procedure and to seek validation as required from the Manager.
- Assist with the preparation of ad-hoc reports and to carry out ad-hoc tasks as required.
- Assist with the preparation of standard contracts for services and to maintain control reports
- Business related 3rd level qualification
- Fluency in English and German is essential
- Client Focused – ability to interact with clients and ensure issues are resolved to the clients satisfaction
- Previous compliance administration/clerical experience – preferably in a shared services environment
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and organisational skills
- Ability to work in a team
- Analytical and problem solving skills
- Highly motivated with an ability to deliver to set targets and deadlines
- Excellent attention to detail with an emphasis on quality output
- An excellent working knowledge of Lotus, Excel and Word
Ability to work on own initiative with a friendly, flexible and adaptable approach.
These roles come with a clear career path and opportunity for career progression for those who prove themselves.
The basic salary for this role is 23,500 plus modest benefits.
If you match exceed or come close to matching the criteria set out above and wish to apply or even just find out more you should contact Enda Connolly at 083 130 777 4 or e-mail me at the e-mail address herein.
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
- German Insurance Administrator - Dublin City Center
Dublin City Centre, Dublin
€25000 - 27000
Job Summary Worked in the insurance industry before? Know your way around it? Well how does working in the Insurance administration team for one of Ireland's leading i...2 months ago
- German Finance Administrator - Dublin City Center
€26000 - 28000 per annum
Job Summary Worked in the insurance industry before? Know your way around it? Well how does working in the finance Admin sector for one of Ireland's leading insurance ...3 months ago
- German Speaking Customer Consultant
Ringwood, United Kingdom
€19000 - 19000
Working Hours: Full Time 40 hours per week. Shifts generally rotate between Monday to Saturday, 8am to 4.30pm & 11.30am -8pm. It is critical that you are available to ...22 days ago
- German Speaking Personal Assistant - Dublin
Dublin West, Dublin
€40000 - 42000 per annum
Job Summary Arbeit macht das Leben schön Here is a German job in Dublin to make life even better. If you have a near native level of German & an excellent level of Eng...2 months ago
- Accounting Administrator - Portuguese Language
€30000 - 40000
Finance/Accounting Administrator with Portuguese Language Position suitable for people with previous financial administration experience, who are looking to further th...6 months ago