Get similar jobs by email Register →
Administration / Clerical Compliance Position with German
International Company focused on providing a range of International VAT and Travel and Expense (T&E) compliance and consulting services to over 15,000 clients worldwide.
Purpose of the Role - Please note that training will be provided in all aspects of the job
You will be responsible to the Manager in assisting with the completion of VAT Registrations for clients and for ad-hoc administrative reporting tasks.Fluency in English & German are essential
Duties & Responsibilities
- Responsible for completing the VAT Registration process for clients allocated to you by the Manager.
- Responsible for maintaining and completing the related registration files, updating the control reports and the IT systems on a timely basis.
- Required to prepare implementation plans for every client and to attend conference calls with clients to discuss the registration process and timetable.
- Responsible for ensuring compliance with our VAT Registrations procedure and to seek validation as required from the Manager.
- Assist with the preparation of ad-hoc reports and to carry out ad-hoc tasks as required.
- Assist with the preparation of standard contracts for services and to maintain control reports
- Business related 3rd level qualification
- Fluency in English and German is essential
- Client Focused – ability to interact with clients and ensure issues are resolved to the clients satisfaction
- Previous compliance administration/clerical experience – preferably in a shared services environment
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and organisational skills
- Ability to work in a team
- Analytical and problem solving skills
- Highly motivated with an ability to deliver to set targets and deadlines
- Excellent attention to detail with an emphasis on quality output
- An excellent working knowledge of Lotus, Excel and Word
Ability to work on own initiative with a friendly, flexible and adaptable approach.
These roles come with a clear career path and opportunity for career progression for those who prove themselves.
The basic salary for this role is 23,500 plus modest benefits.
If you match exceed or come close to matching the criteria set out above and wish to apply or even just find out more you should contact Enda Connolly at 083 130 777 4 or e-mail me at the e-mail address herein.
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
- French and German B2B Services Administrator
€19000 - 21000
We are currently recruiting for a French and German speaking B2B Services Administrator for our client based in Evesham. In this role you will be communicating with cu...23 days ago
- German Customer Service
We are recruiting for a fluent German speaking financial Customer Service Representative for our client, a global financial customer-support outsourcing company based ...3 months ago
- German B2B customer service -Psychology company
We are currently recruiting for a German speaking Customer Support Advisor liaising with international businesses for our Psychology client based in north Oxford. As p...7 days ago
- German + English Executive Assistant - Frankfurt
Frankfurt am Main, Hessen
€50000 - 55000 per annum
Job Summary If you speak German and have an excellent level of English and are looking for a chance to grow your career - check out this German + English Executive Ass...8 days ago
- Accounting Administrator - Portuguese Language
€30000 - 40000
Finance/Accounting Administrator with Portuguese Language Position suitable for people with previous financial administration experience, who are looking to further th...2 months ago