Get similar jobs by email Register →
Are you passionate about the Travel & Tourism industry? Do you have a native level of German? Do you thrive on challenge and are excited by change? Are you interested in gaining a priviledged view and know-how about one of the most distinguished airline companies in the world?
Don't miss out on this chance to boost your international carreer in the aviation world!
Started up by 2 French entrepreneurs in the year 2000, the Company has become an international Customer Experience Specialist, with a global presence and counting more than 50.000 employees.
In their international hub in Lisbon, they are taking care of the customer service experiences on behalf of some of the world’s most progressive brands, mainly from the Travel and Tourism Industry.
As a German Airline Reservations Advisor, you are responsible for:
– Booking management (altering, canceling or creating new reservations)
– Assisting clients via inbound calls in the after-sales process by answering inquiries regarding the reservations and attending potential requests
– Managing the reservations back-office (ticket issuing, modification and cancellation of reservations)
Have a unique opportunity to start working in the aviation world where you can directly contribute to the company’s fast-paced growth, and internally progress different job positions.
– You have a native level of German and good level of English – this is a must!
– You are passionate by the Travel and Tourism industry – studies or experience in this industry is a big plus
– You have a professional attitude and strong customer service skills
– You have excellent listening and communication skills
– You are willing to learn and, develop and acquire new skills
– You are dynamic and self-motivated
– You are open minded, a real team player and willing to work in an international and multicultural environment
– You have strong work ethic and committed in your job, ready to contribute to the success of the company and project
– You must hold EU Citizenship or valid work permit for Portugal
– Working hours: Monday to Friday, rotating shifts 7 am to 8 pm
– A package in line with the market: 993€ gross / month x 14 months + 125€ / month language bonus + up to 100€ / month performance bonus + meal vouchers of 7.23€ / workday + reimbursement of some transportation cost + Private Health Insurance and dental plan (after six months)
– If you live outside Portugal: reimbursement (up to 400€) of initial flight ticket after 6 months within the company + 3 months of free accommodation provided by the company
– Opportunity to be part of a challenging and fast paced environment
– Possibility to collaborate with some of the biggest brands in the industry
– A multicultural and international environment
– Fully paid training, professional development and career evolution
– Start date: 20/11/2019
Dieser Job ist nicht das Richtige für dich? Wirf einen Blick auf unsere Website und informiere dich über weitere spannende Jobangebote im Ausland: www.internationalarbeiten.de
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
- French Airline Reservations Advisor – Lisbon, Portugal
As a French Airline Reservations Advisor, you will empower your valuable technical skills while gaining a privileged view and know-how about one of the most distinguis...15 days ago
- Airline Reservation Advisor (French)
€830 gross/month x 14
Are you passionate about the Travel & Tourism industry? Do you have a native level of French? Do you thrive on challenge and are excited by change? Are you interested ...8 days ago
- French Customer Advisor for a Camping Reservations Project
€0 - 0
As a French Customer Advisor for a Camping Reservations Project, you will help our client’s customers to find the best solutions for their dreamy camping vacations. Yo...2 days ago
- Native German speaking Customer Care for German Luxury Car
Do you dream of working for one of the most prestigious German car brands? Then this is your opportunity! Our client is an international multicultural organization, lo...9 days ago
- Technical Support with German
€30000 - 35000
In this role you will: Receive incoming calls and emails from customers with technical issues for a wide range of different software and hardware Prioritise problems, ...almost 3 years ago