Get similar jobs by email Register →
|Recruiter Name||Corinium Language Associates|
|Job Title||French B2B customer service|
|Job Type||Permanent Contract, Full-Time Position|
|Our Reference||CC 1701-4|
|Salary||18000 - 22000|
|Date Posted||over 1 year ago|
We are currently recruiting for a French speaking Customer Support Advisor liaising with international businesses for our Psychology client based in north Oxford. As part of this role you would be handling enquiries, taking orders and providing support to English and French customers via email and telephone. This is a great opportunity to join a multicultural organisations that works with some well know clients supporting their training, recruitment and HR
You would be working in a small close-knit, multi-lingual, multi-cultural team providing a proactive and client-focussed psychology services to existing, new and potential clients to support the overall business objectives. You will be interacting with internal teams as well as customers
The main duties of the role are:
- Answering queries about the products and advising on tailored psycholog products
- Providing information about the training on the products.
- Assisting with the order process by providing support to customers
- Updating and the CRM system to maintain accurate records of all clients on the company CRM database.
The role is based in north oxford and works with a variety of businesses around the world to provide tools used in recruitment, training Human resources and personal development.
- Fluency in English and French , both written and spoken is essential
- Experience of working in a proffesional office enviroment is essential
- You must be confident and proffesional on the phone.
- One year’s proven Customer service experience in a telephone or office based environment is very helpful but not essential
- Experience of working with business customers especially large organisations is very helpful.
- A working knowledge of MS Office (Word, Outlook and Windows) is essential
- Knowledge of MS Excel and PowerPoint is desirable
This role will involve working 37.5 hours per week normally between 8am and 6pm with start and finish times arranged on a rota basis.
The company offers a generous salary and benefits package including 25 days annual holiday, child care voucher scheme, life assurance and free individual private healthcare or dental cover among others.
The company is based in north Oxford within easy range of the A40 and A34 Kiddlington, Bicester, Abingdon, Summertown and Burford. Parking is available on site.
If you are a confident, friendly and professional person with customer service experience and an ability to work within a small team then please send your CV in word format (.doc or .docx) for more information and a full job description.
Ref: CC 1701-4
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
- French Customer Service agent
We are now looking for French Speakers to Lisbon and Porto, Portugal for our international client. Located in our central Lisbon office, you will be integrated into a ...6 days ago
- French Customer Service Representative
We are now looking for French Speakers to Amsterdam, Netherlands for our international client. As one of the largest global players in the contact centre industry, wit...13 days ago
- French Customer Service Representative
€Competitive Salary + Bonus + Relocation* + Onsite Gym + Pension + Health Insurance + Education Allowance + Subsidised Restaurant
Interested in working in a vibrant English-speaking city while fast tracking your international career working for a highly respected global brand? We are looking for ...2 months ago
- German B2B Customer Service Representative – Cork
€24000 - 32000
German speaking B2B Customer Service Representative wanted here in Cork, Ireland for a large player in the pharmaceuticals sector. If you have previous experience in t...14 days ago
- Dutch B2B Customer Service Representative - Dundalk
€23000 - 24000 per annum
Dutch speaking Customer Service Representative wanted here in Dundalk, Ireland with a big player in the promotional goods sector. This is a Monday-Friday position (no ...about 1 month ago