Get similar jobs by email Register →
|Recruiter Name||Corinium Language Associates|
|Job Title||German B2B customer service -Psychology company|
|Job Type||Permanent Contract, Full-Time Position|
|Our Reference||CC 1608-1|
|Date Posted||about 2 months ago|
We are currently recruiting for a German speaking Customer Support Advisor liaising with international businesses for our Psychology client based in north Oxford. As part of this role you would be handling enquiries, taking orders and providing support to English and German customers via email and telephone. This is a great opportunity to join a multicultural organisations that works with some well know clients supporting their training, recruitment and HR
You would be working in a small close-knit, multi-lingual, multi-cultural team providing a proactive and client-focussed psychology services to existing, new and potential clients to support the overall business objectives. You will be interacting with internal teams as well as customers
The main duties of the role are:
- Answering queries about the products and advising on tailored products
- Providing information about the training on the products.
- Assisting with the order process by providing support to customers
- Updating and the CRM system to maintain accurate records of all clients on the company CRM database.
The role is Based in north oxford and works with a variety of businesses around the world to provide tools used in recruitment, training Human resources and personal development.
- Fluency in English and German, both written and spoken is essential
- One year’s proven Customer service experience in a telephone or office based environment is very helpful
- Experience of working with business customers especially large organisations is very helpful.
- A working knowledge of MS Office (Word, Outlook and Windows) is essential
- Experience in a Business to Business sales environment would be advantageous
- Knowledge of MS Excel and PowerPoint is desirable
This role will involve working 37.5 hours per week normally between 8am and 6pm with start and finish times arranged on a rota basis.
The company offers a generous salary and benefits package including 25 days annual holiday, child care voucher scheme, life assurance and free individual private healthcare or dental cover among others.
The company is based in north Oxford within easy range of the A40 and A34 Kiddlington, Bicester . Parking is available on site.
If you are a confident, friendly and professional person with customer service experience and an ability to work within a small team then please send your CV in word format (.doc or .docx) for more information and a full job description.
Ref: CC 1608-1
- German Job in B2B Customer Service - Cork
€28000 - 35000
Job Summary Calling all German speakers who fancy working in Cork, Ireland. Careertrotter has a new B2B German Customer Service job on offer where you can earn between...3 months ago
- German Customer Service Assistant
€10000 - 22000
Be part of it This opportunity is representing one of the biggest globally recognised companies in the world who are currently seeking a German speaker to help them su...16 days ago
- German customer service Dublin
€24000 - 26000
Job Summary Do you live in Dublin or are you willing to move here on short notice? If so and you speak German then stop for a second and take time to read what could b...about 1 month ago
- German Customer Service Representative
€12000 - 15000
Be part of it This role is with a provider of technical products which is one of the leading companies within the technology industry. Offices all over the world use t...about 2 months ago