Get similar jobs by email Register →
|Recruiter Name||Corinium Language Associates|
|Job Title||French B2B customer service|
|Job Type||Permanent Contract, Full-Time Position|
|Our Reference||CC 1701-4|
|Salary||18000 - 22000|
|Date Posted||about 1 year ago|
We are currently recruiting for a French speaking Customer Support Advisor liaising with international businesses for our Psychology client based in north Oxford. As part of this role you would be handling enquiries, taking orders and providing support to English and French customers via email and telephone. This is a great opportunity to join a multicultural organisations that works with some well know clients supporting their training, recruitment and HR
You would be working in a small close-knit, multi-lingual, multi-cultural team providing a proactive and client-focussed psychology services to existing, new and potential clients to support the overall business objectives. You will be interacting with internal teams as well as customers
The main duties of the role are:
- Answering queries about the products and advising on tailored psycholog products
- Providing information about the training on the products.
- Assisting with the order process by providing support to customers
- Updating and the CRM system to maintain accurate records of all clients on the company CRM database.
The role is based in north oxford and works with a variety of businesses around the world to provide tools used in recruitment, training Human resources and personal development.
- Fluency in English and French , both written and spoken is essential
- Experience of working in a proffesional office enviroment is essential
- You must be confident and proffesional on the phone.
- One year’s proven Customer service experience in a telephone or office based environment is very helpful but not essential
- Experience of working with business customers especially large organisations is very helpful.
- A working knowledge of MS Office (Word, Outlook and Windows) is essential
- Knowledge of MS Excel and PowerPoint is desirable
This role will involve working 37.5 hours per week normally between 8am and 6pm with start and finish times arranged on a rota basis.
The company offers a generous salary and benefits package including 25 days annual holiday, child care voucher scheme, life assurance and free individual private healthcare or dental cover among others.
The company is based in north Oxford within easy range of the A40 and A34 Kiddlington, Bicester, Abingdon, Summertown and Burford. Parking is available on site.
If you are a confident, friendly and professional person with customer service experience and an ability to work within a small team then please send your CV in word format (.doc or .docx) for more information and a full job description.
Ref: CC 1701-4
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
- French B2B Technical Customer Support - Dublin
€26000 - 27000 per annum + Relocation Package & Benefits
We're looking for French speakers experienced in the B2B Technical Customer Support sector. It is crucial that you have at least 1-3 years' experience in in Technical ...about 1 month ago
- French Customer Service Agent
€£16,000 - £17,000
Advancing People Multilingual - Recruitment Specialists are now recruiting for a Multilingual Customer Service Agent for an established company based in Gateshead near...3 months ago
- French speaking Customer Service
€19000 - 19000
Be part of it This is an amazing opportunity with one of the best companies to work for in all of Portugal! This role is with an international outsourcing company who ...4 months ago
- French Customer Service Representative Belfast
€£14000 - £15000 per annum
Job Summary: Calling all French Speakers looking to live & work in Belfast - We have a new French speaking job in Customer Service ready & waiting. Once you have a min...about 2 months ago
- Customer Service - French Language
€30000 - 40000
Here is an opportunity to become a part of a major international electronic consumer goods company's European Customer Support team.This position is suitable for gradu...4 months ago