Get similar jobs by email Register →
|Job Title||German Backend Support Agent - Dublin|
|Job Type||Permanent Contract, Full-Time Position|
|Our Reference||JN -072018-2707|
|Salary||€27000 - €28000 per annum|
|Date Posted||3 months ago|
Our client in Dublin, Ireland is looking to grow their Backend Support team in order to further support the DACH market. We're looking for you to have a good level of calm in high-pressure situations, have excellent communication skills and have a near native level of both German and English.
- Near native level of German
- Good level of English
- Excellent communication experience (written & verbal)
- Previous experience in a B2B customer focused environment (1-2 years)
- Good MS Office skills
- Extremely organised
- Good multitasking skills
- Strong analytics skills
Work for the worlds #1 customer experience driven outsourcing giant here in their Dublin office. With a strong promise of career progression (80% internal promotions) and amazing employee benefits on offer, this is a company you will want to grow with. Our client has over 30 office locations all over the world and 120,000+ employees working in over 50 languages. They are currently growing their German Backend Support team so to grow within the DACH Market.
- You will be tasked with verifying and processing clients accounts with regards to their needs and requests
- You will conduct quality assurance checks on content and remedies for issues that have been reported
- Need to keep up to date on the companies offerings in order to deliver the best service possible to all clients within the DACH market.
Where is the job located?
Ireland's capital city - Dublin. Work less than 30 mins drives from Dublin city centre as you will be working in North Dublin. North Dublin is a pleasant suburb full of activities, easy access to public transport and amenities.
Interview & Salary
There will be a language test (German), followed by a Skype call with the hiring manager and if successful you will be asked to one more phone/Skype interview for the final decision.
With regards to salary, you can expect to earn €28,000 gross per annum along with a performance bonus of up to €1,200 per year, life assurance & health plan etc.
Ref: JN -072018-2707
- German B2B Back Office Support - Dublin
€27000 - 28000
German speakers wanted for growing B2B Back Office Support team here in Dublin, Ireland. Work with one of the biggest brands known all over the globe. The Great thing ...2 months ago
- German Administrator - Dublin City
€25000 - 29000
Job Summary Here we have a German speaking Job for those looking to kick start their career and to work abroad in Ireland. The capital city is calling and where you co...about 1 month ago
- German Research Analyst - Dublin
€25000 - 26000 per annum + 10% bonus
Interested in the likes of Bitcoin and investments? How does working for a Fortune 500 company sound? Have we your attention now? While we're here - we were telling th...about 1 month ago
- German Customer Support in Germany (relocation offered)
€30000 - 33000
Are you service-minded, loyal, and eager to join a quality Norwegian company in Sindelfingen? Do you speak German? Great, please read on! About our client Our Client w...2 months ago