Get similar jobs by email Register →
Interested in working for a bank in sunny Malta?
Our client is an international provider of mobile banking and digital consumer and small business loans, distributed and managed by mobile devices. Founded in 2005, they have expanded rapidly to operate across Europe, Africa, South and North America and the Asia-Pacific region.
The banking customer service role is in assisting the on boarding process for new customers, assisting the operational processes for new and existing customers, charge of development, cancellation of customer deposit accounts (current account, savings account, term deposit account) and responsible for all customer’s processes.
- Provide superior professional customer service whilst dealing with all enquiries regarding the company’s products and services;
- Ensure that company’s accounts are opened per the company’s product and service guidelines;
- Building a rapport with the customers whilst addressing any issues relating to any of the company’s products;
- Identify selling opportunities after analysing the customer’s needs;
- Assistance with gathering of data/information for the company (via phone, e-mails, chat, video call or any other agreed communication channel).
- Fluent in both English and German oral and written. Additional languages will be a benefit.
- Previous working experience in a similar environment is a plus.
- Computer skills.
- Team player and customer oriented.
- Willingness to learn and expand horizons.
- The opportunity to work in a dynamically international evolving company;
- Opportunities for growth, realization of own ideas and further training;
- Professional and attentive environment;
- Other company benefits (performance-based bonus scheme,company events, gym card, transport solution for night shifts whenever the public transport is not available,internal development training sessions).
- Our client believes in the development of its employees through training, education and by providing conditions which lead to increased productivity, motivation, performance and engagement
- join a fast and growing international finance company
- enjoy a friendly and collaborative atmosphere with supportive teams in a fun startup-like culture
- be offered a competitive salary, benefit packages and other additional perks
- have fun at work!
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
- Swedish Retention Agent Forex - Cyprus
Do you love sales and want to set foot in the FX industry? We have a very sunny opportunity for you. Our customer offers transparent trading with the support of first ...about 2 months ago