Get similar jobs by email Register →
|Job Title||German Business Development Jedi|
|Job Type||Permanent Contract, Full-Time Position|
|Our Reference||JN -062019-2957|
|Salary||42000 - 60000|
|Date Posted||3 months ago|
German Business Development Jedi wanted here with one of the fastest growing US Software Companies in Dublin, Ireland. We are looking for you to have at least 1 years Business Development experience and if you have a proven deal closing record, it's even better. Talk to us today!
We would love it if you are currently based in Ireland or willing to relocate here ASAP!
- Use creative ways to attract possible clients, develop strategies to gain a deeper insight into the German Market.
- Regular attend sales meetings, vendor training and local trade shows to keep yourself up to date with current tech.
- Use your strong selling and influencing skills to sell
- Reach out to potential customers via email, online and phone - listening carefully to their needs so you know how to sell for a close.
Our client is on track to become a big purple squirrelled unicorn given the growth rate they are going through and the acquisitions made in their sector. Unlike some other SAAS companies, our client is not heavily reliant on getting VC funding to achieve growth and while they have taken some funding onboard they have been profitable from early on. A measure of their success is perhaps that every sales rep is currently overachieving their quota! Their Dublin operation is only 18 people for EMEA and they are looking to grow this to 30 in the next 12 months and opening regional offices in countries such as Germany and France after that.
You will need the following in order to qualify for this job:
- Near native German
- Good level of English
- Excellent communication skills (written & verbal)
- 1-year business development experience (Deal Closing experience would be highly beneficial)
- Interested in growing your career in software sales.
- Target driven/goal oriented
- Strong technical mindset - can break down the jargon for customers.
- Take daily/weekly/monthly calls and emails from customers
Where is the job located?
Dublin – Ireland. Work in Irelands buzzing capital – a city that can’t wait to be explored. You will be surrounded with a rich history, a multitude of exciting cultures and an amazing social life.
Interview & Salary:
You will be sent a language test (German), be asked to sit a Skype interview with the hiring manager and if successful you will be invited for 1 more Skype/Phone interview.
Salary: €42,000 basic gross per annum - Can earn up to €60,000 OTE
Keywords: German Jobs Ireland, German Sales Jobs, Vertrieb Jobs, German Business Development, German Sales Job, SaaS
Ref: JN -062019-2957
- German Business Development Representative Featured Job
Entry Level German speaking Business Development Representative wanted for a promising and fast-growing team that in the last number of years has seen consistent growt...3 months ago
- German Entry Level Business Development Rep - Dublin City Centre
German speaking entry level Business Development Representatives wanted here with a multi-award-winning company that currently pre IPO here in Dublin, Ireland. We’re l...19 days ago
- B2B Sales Padawan & Jedi (English)
€860 - 900 gross/month
The Company. Is a career in Sales what you are looking for? As one of the top 3 leading Technology brands in the world, Microsoft will give you the opportunity to lear...14 days ago
- Norwegian Business Development Rep
€32k - 35k per year
Norwegian speaking Business Development Representative wanted for a fast-growing start-up here in Berlin, Germany. We are looking for someone with a passion for sales,...about 2 months ago