Get similar jobs by email Register →
|Job Title||German Business Development Representative|
|Job Type||Permanent Contract, Full-Time Position|
|Our Reference||JN -082018-2744|
|Date Posted||13 days ago|
Excellent hands-on Business Development & Field Sales Jobs for German Speakers!
German entry level Business Development job here in Mullingar Westmeath (Irish midlands). All you need is a near native level of German and English (strong communication skills) and a strong interest to grow your career in the Sales Sector. Don’t forget you will need to travel back and forth to Germany (2 weeks per month).
- You will be the master of your own pipeline for the DACH Market – you are not afraid to pick up the phone & dive into cold calling.
- You will develop and maintain good relationships with your leads and promote where possible the company products.
- You will work on the development of sales strategies to attract both old and new customers.
- You will need to support the sales and admin team as well as the translation process for the German market.
Work for an international agricultural products supplier that has been in operation since the early 80’s. Based in the midlands of Ireland – they are quickly growing their brand within the DACH Market and would like your help to do so.
You will need the following skills in order to qualify for this job:
- Near native German
- Good level of English
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal)
- Previous office experience is needed (internships is ok)
- Excellent Organisation skills
- Highly motivated
- Eager to learn
- Strong interest in Sales
- interested or a good knowledge of the agricultural sector
- Ok with occasional travelling (between Germany & Ireland) - All travel expenses covered.
Where is this job located?
Mullingar – Westmeath – Ireland! How does life in the midlands sound? Mullingar has plenty to offer and is a fast-growing town in Ireland. Whatever it is you are looking for Mullingar has it in spades – Big city offering – small town feel
Interview & Salary:
There will be a phone interview with the recruiter and a face-to-face interview with the hiring manager.
Salary: You can expect to earn €35,000 gross per annum, there is an attractive commission structure available too. There is no relocation package as our client is looking for someone to start as soon as possible so you would need to relocate ASAP on your own expense or live in Ireland already.
Keywords: German Sales Job, German Business Development, German Field Sales, Arbeiten in Irland
Ref: JN -082018-2744
- German Business Development Agent
Our client is one of the largest communication technology companies in the world. They are delivering leading SAAS and mobile technology platforms and solutions which ...about 2 months ago
- German Business Development Executive - Dublin
Dublin City Centre,
€50000 - 55000 per annum
German speakers interested in working in Dublin and growing their career in the sales industry. We have the job just for you - our client (a major player in the cloud-...about 1 month ago
- German Business Development Manager - Dublin
Dublin City Centre,
€65000 - 70000 per annum + COMMISSION
Due to the continuous growth of our client they are now looking for German speaking Business Development Managers to grow within the DACH market. 4+ years' experience ...3 months ago
- German Speaking Sales Representative Dublin
€30000 - 50000
What are we looking for? If you speak German and love the excitement of a job in Sales, then why not have a look at this German speaking Sales Representative here in D...about 2 months ago