Get similar jobs by email Register →
- Respond to merchant inquiries via multiple channels including: inbound, outbound and email, serving as the single point of contact through to resolution. This is inclusive of educating the merchant on our policies, procedures and associated timeframes; requesting additional information when necessary and keeping in regular contact with the merchant to ensure they are informed at all times.
- Manage escalations on behalf of the merchant to mitigate and resolve any RISK alerts via the appropriate escalation channels, while maintaining effective inter-departmental communication & working relationships.
- Act on behalf of our merchants to highlight and provide feedback as the voice of the customer to internal organizations.
- Perform proactive management and interaction with all accounts within the assigned portfolio. This includes analysing and understanding the client and their business, including future business direction. Identify and mitigate risk on behalf of the company.
- Establish effective working relationships within the organization to ensure excellent information flow and feedback on processes, policies and product changes that will affect the SMB segment.
- Customer Focus
- Problem Solving
- Drive for Results
- Functional / Technical Skills
Fluent German and English are required for this role
•Strong verbal (phone) communication skills utilising active listening and clearly speaking to customer
•Strong written (email) communication utilizing proper grammar and punctuation
•Ability to make sound, logical decisions while demonstrating a strong sense of responsibility, confidentiality and professionalism.
•Ability to function in multiple queues covering several product lines
•Ability to learn and adapt to new software technologies
•Strong working knowledge of external systems, PC based internet and software applications (The Internet, Microsoft Office - Outlook, Word, Excel).
•Basic Knowledge of internal systems & software (Kana, Intranet, Admin Tools, Attack).
Required: Leaving Certificate or equivalent
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
- German Business Development Jedi
€42000 - 60000
German Business Development Jedi wanted here with one of the fastest growing US Software Companies in Dublin, Ireland. We are looking for you to have at least 1 years ...about 1 month ago
- German Business Development Representative Featured Job
Entry Level German speaking Business Development Representative wanted for a promising and fast-growing team that in the last number of years has seen consistent growt...about 1 month ago
- German Customer Support in Germany (relocation offered)
€30000 - 33000
Are you service-minded, loyal, and eager to join a quality Norwegian company in Sindelfingen? Do you speak German? Great, please read on! About our client Our Client w...about 1 month ago
- German Banking Customer Service
Interested in working for a bank in sunny Malta? Our client is an international provider of mobile banking and digital consumer and small business loans, distributed a...about 1 month ago
- German VIP Account Manager
You are a fluent in German and looking to make your next career move abroad? Do you have a confident personality and are great at building strong relationships? If so,...3 months ago