Get similar jobs by email Register →
- Respond to merchant inquiries via multiple channels including: inbound, outbound and email, serving as the single point of contact through to resolution. This is inclusive of educating the merchant on our policies, procedures and associated timeframes; requesting additional information when necessary and keeping in regular contact with the merchant to ensure they are informed at all times.
- Manage escalations on behalf of the merchant to mitigate and resolve any RISK alerts via the appropriate escalation channels, while maintaining effective inter-departmental communication & working relationships.
- Act on behalf of our merchants to highlight and provide feedback as the voice of the customer to internal organizations.
- Perform proactive management and interaction with all accounts within the assigned portfolio. This includes analysing and understanding the client and their business, including future business direction. Identify and mitigate risk on behalf of the company.
- Establish effective working relationships within the organization to ensure excellent information flow and feedback on processes, policies and product changes that will affect the SMB segment.
- Customer Focus
- Problem Solving
- Drive for Results
- Functional / Technical Skills
Fluent German and English are required for this role
•Strong verbal (phone) communication skills utilising active listening and clearly speaking to customer
•Strong written (email) communication utilizing proper grammar and punctuation
•Ability to make sound, logical decisions while demonstrating a strong sense of responsibility, confidentiality and professionalism.
•Ability to function in multiple queues covering several product lines
•Ability to learn and adapt to new software technologies
•Strong working knowledge of external systems, PC based internet and software applications (The Internet, Microsoft Office - Outlook, Word, Excel).
•Basic Knowledge of internal systems & software (Kana, Intranet, Admin Tools, Attack).
Required: Leaving Certificate or equivalent
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
- German IT support & Business Development Belfast
€16000 - 18000
What are we looking for? Do you speak German, have an affinity for IT, and like to help others with it? Then check out this IT Support job we have in Belfast, Northern...about 1 month ago
- German Business Development Rep - Amsterdam
Amsterdam, North Holland
€2000 - 2600 per month
German Speakers who aren't afraid of picking up the phone to sell, sell, sell Listen up! We have a brand new & exciting client based in one of the biggest cultural cap...22 days ago
- German Business Development Rep - Dublin
€30000 - 40000 per annum
Job Summary We are looking for a recent German speaking graduate who in on the hunt for a sales job with fast career progression for an exciting international company....3 months ago
- Entry Level German Business Development Agent - Frankfurt
Frankfurt am Main, Hessen
€45000 - 50000 per annum + 45K-50K OTE Gross per annum
We're looking for German speakers with a 3rd level degree and Sales experience via internships and/or apprenticeships (If you have 1-2 years telesales sales experience...19 days ago
- German Business Development - Sales Associate Wanted - Cork Cit
Cork City, Cork
€30000 - 33000 per annum
Job Summary Speak German & looking for the next step in your sales Career? If the idea of Picking up the phone to drum up new business excites you then you've come to ...22 days ago