Get similar jobs by email Register →
- Respond to merchant inquiries via multiple channels including: inbound, outbound and email, serving as the single point of contact through to resolution. This is inclusive of educating the merchant on our policies, procedures and associated timeframes; requesting additional information when necessary and keeping in regular contact with the merchant to ensure they are informed at all times.
- Manage escalations on behalf of the merchant to mitigate and resolve any RISK alerts via the appropriate escalation channels, while maintaining effective inter-departmental communication & working relationships.
- Act on behalf of our merchants to highlight and provide feedback as the voice of the customer to internal organizations.
- Perform proactive management and interaction with all accounts within the assigned portfolio. This includes analysing and understanding the client and their business, including future business direction. Identify and mitigate risk on behalf of the company.
- Establish effective working relationships within the organization to ensure excellent information flow and feedback on processes, policies and product changes that will affect the SMB segment.
- Customer Focus
- Problem Solving
- Drive for Results
- Functional / Technical Skills
Fluent German and English are required for this role
•Strong verbal (phone) communication skills utilising active listening and clearly speaking to customer
•Strong written (email) communication utilizing proper grammar and punctuation
•Ability to make sound, logical decisions while demonstrating a strong sense of responsibility, confidentiality and professionalism.
•Ability to function in multiple queues covering several product lines
•Ability to learn and adapt to new software technologies
•Strong working knowledge of external systems, PC based internet and software applications (The Internet, Microsoft Office - Outlook, Word, Excel).
•Basic Knowledge of internal systems & software (Kana, Intranet, Admin Tools, Attack).
Required: Leaving Certificate or equivalent
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
- German Business Development Representative
Excellent hands-on Business Development & Field Sales Jobs for German Speakers! German entry level Business Development job here in Mullingar Westmeath (Irish midlands...about 1 month ago
- German Business Development Agent
Our client is one of the largest communication technology companies in the world. They are delivering leading SAAS and mobile technology platforms and solutions which ...3 months ago
- German Sales Support Representative Amersfoort
Sales Support Rep – German – Amersfoort Our international client who are globally at the forefront in their niche technical field are looking for a proactive, independ...5 months ago
- German Business Development Manager - Dublin
Dublin City Centre,
€65000 - 70000 per annum + COMMISSION
Due to the continuous growth of our client they are now looking for German speaking Business Development Managers to grow within the DACH market. 4+ years' experience ...19 days ago
- German Business Development Executive - Dublin
Dublin City Centre,
€50000 - 55000 per annum
German speakers interested in working in Dublin and growing their career in the sales industry. We have the job just for you - our client (a major player in the cloud-...2 months ago