Get similar jobs by email Register →
- Respond to merchant inquiries via multiple channels including: inbound, outbound and email, serving as the single point of contact through to resolution. This is inclusive of educating the merchant on our policies, procedures and associated timeframes; requesting additional information when necessary and keeping in regular contact with the merchant to ensure they are informed at all times.
- Manage escalations on behalf of the merchant to mitigate and resolve any RISK alerts via the appropriate escalation channels, while maintaining effective inter-departmental communication & working relationships.
- Act on behalf of our merchants to highlight and provide feedback as the voice of the customer to internal organizations.
- Perform proactive management and interaction with all accounts within the assigned portfolio. This includes analysing and understanding the client and their business, including future business direction. Identify and mitigate risk on behalf of the company.
- Establish effective working relationships within the organization to ensure excellent information flow and feedback on processes, policies and product changes that will affect the SMB segment.
- Customer Focus
- Problem Solving
- Drive for Results
- Functional / Technical Skills
Fluent German and English are required for this role
•Strong verbal (phone) communication skills utilising active listening and clearly speaking to customer
•Strong written (email) communication utilizing proper grammar and punctuation
•Ability to make sound, logical decisions while demonstrating a strong sense of responsibility, confidentiality and professionalism.
•Ability to function in multiple queues covering several product lines
•Ability to learn and adapt to new software technologies
•Strong working knowledge of external systems, PC based internet and software applications (The Internet, Microsoft Office - Outlook, Word, Excel).
•Basic Knowledge of internal systems & software (Kana, Intranet, Admin Tools, Attack).
Required: Leaving Certificate or equivalent
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
- Dutch + German Sales Support - Dublin
Dublin City Centre,
€33000 - 36000 per annum
Looking for a challenge? Sick of having to stick to strict job descriptions? Why not go somewhere where you can make a difference and make your mark. We are looking fo...3 months ago
- German Business Development Representative - Dusseldorf
€35000 - 38000 per annum + Commission, Benefits, Relocation Package
We now have a great opportunity for those who work in sales right here in Dusseldorf - the capital of the North Rhine Westphalia State. For those with German &amp;...about 2 months ago
- Entry Level German Business Development Agent - Frankfurt
Frankfurt am Main, Hessen
€50000 - 60000 OTE
We're looking for German speakers with a 3rd level degree and Sales experience via internships and/or apprenticeships (If you have 1-2 years telesales sales exper...about 1 month ago
- German Telesales
Be Part of It This is an amazing opportunity with one of the best companies to work for in all of Portugal! This role is with an international outsourcing company who ...3 months ago
- German Account Manager
€£ 20000 plus bonus
Be part of it This client is a leading provider of marketing intelligence for the technology sector. They have numerous clients who are leading experts in the technolo...3 months ago