Get similar jobs by email Register →
CLAIMS OFFICER - GERMAN
Headquartered in Dublin, our client specializes in providing international health insurance for employees, individuals and their dependants, wherever they are in the world.
The successful candidate will have the opportunity to work in growing multicultural company committed to empowering its employees and furthering their development. A competitive remuneration and benefits package is offered, including healthcare, pension, life & disability, travel subsidy, discounts on home and car insurance, sports & social club and support for professional studies.
- Adjudicate and process Claims within the agreed company SLA - clear to zero, in accordance with policy benefits to facilitate the company achieving its loss ratio target
- Use client database accurately and effectively to ensure reports generated give a true reflection of the department’s workload, which consequently facilitates effective target planning
- Operate within and meet the conditions of company service standards, clear to zero, to guarantee customer satisfaction and retention
- Contribute to the team and departmental productivity targets so that the agreed SLA is achieved and a high level of customer service is provided.
- In line with the company’s policy on cost containment identify duplicate payments, possible non-disclosure and fraudulent claims
- Respond to customer enquiries accurately and professionally and if necessary, liaise with other departments for support to ensure an efficient and professional response is given thereby achieving customer satisfaction
- Participate in departmental medical training to expand knowledge of medical terminology and procedures and to develop comprehensive claims processing skills
- This role involves shift work
- Other Ad hoc duties as required
- Previous experience in a customer focused role, in an administrative capacity
- Experience working in pressurised environment with tight deadlines
- Fluency in English and German is essential to this role
- Customer focused
- Strong communication (verbal & written)
- Ability to work effectively within a team environment
- Honesty and Integrity
- Ability to work under pressure
- Results driven and solution oriented
- Strong Knowledge of Microsoft Office (Excel, Word)