Get similar jobs by email Register →
|Job Title||German Compliance Analyst|
|Job Type||Permanent Contract, Full-Time Position|
|Salary||0 - 50000|
|Date Posted||almost 2 years ago|
PayPal is the leading global online payment service built for the digital age. We now have over 188 million active customers around the world and handle almost a fifth of the world’s online payments. And we’re delivering the future of money - today. You can use PayPal anytime, anywhere, any way. PayPal continues to drive connected commerce across all channels - online, mobile and in-store. Last year, we handled nearly $66 billion in mobile payments alone. Constantly innovating, creating experiences our customers love.
Do you have a passion for conducting investigations and analysing financial activity? Do you want to join a company that will give you industry leading training, cutting edge technology and access to worldwide, world-class customers? Join PayPal’s Global Compliance & Ethics team!
- As our Compliance Analyst, within our Due Diligence or Suspicious Activity Reporting Programmes your goal is to ensure that activity within the PayPal system is compliant with Anti-Money Laundering regulations & guidelines. You will investigate customer activity across multiple platforms to ensure that it falls within acceptable parameters established by governing bodies including, but not limited to, the Commission de Surveillance du Secteur Financier (CSSF), Office of Foreign assets control (OFAC) , &Financial intelligence unit (Luxemburg) (FIU).
- Your efforts will be in accordance to PayPal’s Compliance & Ethics Standards, &obligations to the appropriate regulations &the governing authorities.
- As a Compliance Analyst, , you will need to demonstrate the ability to understand opposing points of view on highly complex issues &to negotiate &integrate different viewpoints with all levels of Global Compliance & Ethics leadership. You will be expected to interact with peers &financial crimes risk professionals, all levels of management, &other internal or external constituents in order to deliver comprehensive views on investigative &intelligence matters &represent reasoning of case disposition.
- It will be critical for you to stay current with EU policy & Regulatory changes, & coach/mentor the team you support regularly while maintaining the utmost professionalism in your interaction with your peers at all times.
- Conducting an end-to-end & meticulous review of potential illegal activity or activity in violation of various fundraising &non-profit regulations;
- Applying analytic techniques to complex information sets in order to make logical &effectively supported recommendations on cases with regard to detecting & reporting suspicious activity, including the predicate offenses of money laundering &terrorist financing
- Completing a time-sensitive & meticulous analysis of each instance of potential Anti-Money Laundering activity and/or suspicious financial activity across multiple jurisdictions &countries;
- Assessment of customer profiles & large amounts of data
- Bachelor’s degree is preferred in Finance, Legal, Criminal Justice or a comparable field;
- Minimum 1-2 years’ experience conducting research &investigations related to Fraud, Anti-Money Laundering, Customer/Enhanced Due Diligence investigation or verifications;
- Proven ability to analyze large amounts of data in order to report critical information;
- Exceptional oral, written &interpersonal communication skills with the ability to communicate complex information accurately, clearly &quickly to all Levels;
- Ability to recognize the need for change management initiatives
- Interact with peers &financial crimes risk professionals, all levels of management, &other internal or external constituents
- English and German language skills are required for this role
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
- German speaking Account Receivables - Cork
€24000 - 32000
German Account Receivables Agent for a large player here in Cork, Ireland. Work for a company with over 140 years in the field. They are currently looking for near nat...3 months ago
- German Search Quality Moderator - Dublin
€25000 - 28000
German search quality moderator wanted in Dublin, Ireland! Interested in working in Dublin, the exciting capital of Ireland? You will have the chance to work for the w...3 months ago
- Finance Controller (German)
€based on the experience
For one of our client, an international Shared Service Centre based in Barcelona, we are currently recruiting for a German Finance Controller. The Job. In this role, y...3 months ago
- Accounts Payable Accountant (French or Dutch B2)
€20000 - 24000
Are you interested to build a career in Finance? Would you like to work for an international company with a great reputation? This is your job! The Company. For one of...5 months ago
- Dutch Billing Specialist in Barcelona with Relocation Support
€20000 - 25000
Are you a native Dutch speaker looking for a job in sunny, lively Barcelona? Would you like to work in Finance at an internationally acclaimed technology company? Then...about 1 month ago