Get similar jobs by email Register →
|Job Title||German Compliance Analyst|
|Job Type||Permanent Contract, Full-Time Position|
|Salary||0 - 50000|
|Date Posted||about 2 years ago|
- As our Compliance Analyst, within our Due Diligence or Suspicious Activity Reporting Programmes your goal is to ensure that activity within the PayPal system is compliant with Anti-Money Laundering regulations & guidelines. You will investigate customer activity across multiple platforms to ensure that it falls within acceptable parameters established by governing bodies including, but not limited to, the Commission de Surveillance du Secteur Financier (CSSF), Office of Foreign assets control (OFAC) , &Financial intelligence unit (Luxemburg) (FIU).
- Your efforts will be in accordance to PayPal’s Compliance & Ethics Standards, &obligations to the appropriate regulations &the governing authorities.
- As a Compliance Analyst, , you will need to demonstrate the ability to understand opposing points of view on highly complex issues &to negotiate &integrate different viewpoints with all levels of Global Compliance & Ethics leadership. You will be expected to interact with peers &financial crimes risk professionals, all levels of management, &other internal or external constituents in order to deliver comprehensive views on investigative &intelligence matters &represent reasoning of case disposition.
- It will be critical for you to stay current with EU policy & Regulatory changes, & coach/mentor the team you support regularly while maintaining the utmost professionalism in your interaction with your peers at all times.
- Conducting an end-to-end & meticulous review of potential illegal activity or activity in violation of various fundraising &non-profit regulations;
- Applying analytic techniques to complex information sets in order to make logical &effectively supported recommendations on cases with regard to detecting & reporting suspicious activity, including the predicate offenses of money laundering &terrorist financing
- Completing a time-sensitive & meticulous analysis of each instance of potential Anti-Money Laundering activity and/or suspicious financial activity across multiple jurisdictions &countries;
- Assessment of customer profiles & large amounts of data
- Bachelor’s degree is preferred in Finance, Legal, Criminal Justice or a comparable field;
- Minimum 1-2 years’ experience conducting research &investigations related to Fraud, Anti-Money Laundering, Customer/Enhanced Due Diligence investigation or verifications;
- Proven ability to analyze large amounts of data in order to report critical information;
- Exceptional oral, written &interpersonal communication skills with the ability to communicate complex information accurately, clearly &quickly to all levels;
- Ability to recognize the need for change management initiatives
- Interact with peers &financial crimes risk professionals, all levels of management, &other internal or external constituents
- English and German language skills are required for this role
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
- Financial Adviser w / German
€21000 - 23000
For one of our client, an international Shared Service Center based in Barcelona, we are currently recruiting for a Financial Adviser speaking English, German and one ...about 1 month ago
- AML & Compliance Specialist (UK)
€30000 - 60000
Do you have strong experience on UK Compliance and Anti-Money Laundering regulations? Would you like to become part of one of the fastest growing Fintech start-ups in ...17 days ago
- Mobile Banking Support (French)
€19000 - 20000
++Would you like to live and work in the charming student city of Münster? ++ Do you like supporting and advising people? ++ Then this is your position: The Company. O...10 days ago
- Finance Assistant
€18000 - 22000
The Company. For one of our clients, an international Shared Service Centre based in Barcelona, we are currently recruiting for a Finance Assistant with international ...8 days ago