Get similar jobs by email Register →
Our client is an offshore service provider in the online gaming industry. A fast growing, people focused organisation they not only represent their own branded product base but also external businesses online gaming products.
We have an opportunity to work for this exciting client in beautiful Sliema in Malta, as a Translator/Copywriter. You will be responsible for writing Swedish content and translating content from English to German for all our brands, including websites, social media platforms and newsletters. You will also be responsible for the execution and continuous improvement of all email communication and help our partners with their content calendars and other content related tasks.
· Fluent in English and German at native level
· Impeccable writing and editing skills in German; mastery of grammar, punctuation and style
· Prior experience with copy writing and translation from English to German
· General IT-knowledge: Internet, browsers, MS Office, etc.
· Detail oriented approach to ensuring our content is fresh, up-to-date and of the highest quality
· Highly organized, creative, and a reliable team player
· Ability to work on own initiative, with limited or no supervision , with tight deadlines
· Ability to prioritize tasks and manage deadlines for large, multi-phase projects
· Excellent communication and presentation skills, and the ability to effectively interact on all levels within a client organization, including the executive team
The successful candidate will receive a competitive salary, performance related bonus, flexible benefits package, full training, great promotion prospects and an excellent working environment.
An relocation package consisting of flight costs, airport pick up and accommodation on arrival
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
- 'Hospitality Network' Traveler Adviser
€10000 - 11000
Worldwide company recruiting German speaking Customer Service Advisers in Porto. Do you want to work for a market leader in the hospitality industry? We are currently ...2 days ago
- Innovation Systems Customer Service Adviser (GE/PT)
€16000 - 18000
Being one of Europe´s leading global outsourcing company with over 22 different locations worldwide, our client stands for diversity and quality. Working for many of t...about 2 months ago
- Innovation Systems Customer Service Adviser (FR/GE)
€16000 - 16000
Being one of Europe´s leading global outsourcing company with over 22 different locations worldwide, our client stands for diversity and quality. Working for many of t...3 months ago
- Customer Care Specialist (Danish/German/Norwegian)
€16000 - 19000
Being one of Europe´s leading global outsourcing company with over 60 different locations worldwide, our Client stands for diversity and quality. Working for many of t...2 days ago
- "Xtreme Sport Camera" Customer Service Executive
€11000 - 12000
Do you like adventure? We are currently recruiting Xtreme Sport Camera Customer Service Executives for Lisbon! For a worldwide known American company producing high qu...2 days ago