Get similar jobs by email Register →
HR Globally Talent, International Recruitment Agency based in Europe with representation worldwide.
We are looking for a German speaker who want to build a long and successful career in the accounting sector and have a good experience abroad.
You will be working for one of the best known, largest and most well respected multilingual Contact Centers worldwide, with 47 offices around the globe and several thousand employee.
With excellent knowledge of client needs, their services and products are well known and making them a first choice company worldwide. This brand is combined with the daily life of millions of people, making their lives better and easier.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Receive & telephone calls and reply customer inquiries
- Maintain customer relationships
- Ensure cases are closed efficiently and on time
- Provide daily feedback to team
Skills and qualification:
- High level Communication skills
- IT skills
- Excellent English
- High school graduate (Minimum)
- Team Player
- German native speaker + advanced English
- Competitive salary
- Potential production bonus
- Fantastic career development opportunities
- Extra over-time pay
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available