Get similar jobs by email Register →
Ever fancied a career in fashion?
Want to move to the beautiful and versatile Amsterdam?
Our Client is looking for a German Inbound Customer Service Advisor in Amsterdam!
You’ll be working on behalf of, one of the largest global apparel companies.
You’ll be handling phone and email enquiries from their customers and providing the first class service that they are renowned for.
To succeed in this role, you’ll need a natural confidence and empathy when speaking with customers, and be able to draw on your passion for fashion to help guide them through their buying decisions. We’re looking for people who have experience working in Fashion or Retail, who are friendly, with strong communication skills, and who can oversee problems through to resolution. As the voice of their brand, you’ll make sure every customer is looked after, and receives the top-notch service they deserve, every time.
What you’ll get in return…
- A starting salary between € 22,000 and € 24, 000 gross per year, depending on language skills
- €700 yearly attendance bonus
- A comprehensive training programme, to teach you everything you need to know, as well as access to our global development programmes
- 25 days holiday
- Travel reimbursement if you live further than 10km from the premises
- Lots of fun, community and charity initiatives for you to get involved
A few things you’ll need…
- A background in a customer facing role (6-12 months would be great)
- An Intermediate Vocational Education (MBO)
- The ability to speak and write fluently in English next to German, preferably on a native level
Send your English CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
- German Customer Advisor - Portugal
We are looking for a dedicated German Speaker to Lisbon in Portugal. Why Lisbon? Lisbon is the capital of Portugal and has about 500,000 inhabitants in the central par...about 2 months ago
- German Customer Support Agent
€2000 - 17000
We are now looking for German Speakers to Athens, Greece for our international client. They seek motivated people who want to work with service and experience a new cu...10 days ago
- German Customer Service Agent
Are you a native German ready to start a new career in Athens? We have the new opportunity for you! Our Client is looking for a Customer Service Agent ASAP. JOB DESCRI...about 1 month ago
- Customer Support Specialist - German
Role Purpose: Our client in Malta is looking for a Customer Support Agent in their organisation to be the 1st line Support for players wishing to contact the company w...about 1 month ago
- German Customer Service - Prague
€£40000 - £41000 per annum + REMEMBER: You are payed in Czech Koruna
Work in the city with the largest castle in the world dating all the way back to the 9th century (according to the Guinness book of world records). Our Client is looki...2 months ago