Get similar jobs by email Register →
|Recruiter Name||Nordic Jobs Worldwide|
|Job Title||German Customer Care Advisor to Greece|
|Job Type||Permanent Contract, Full-Time Position|
|Salary||Relocation Assistance, Health Insurance, Bonuses etc.|
|Date Posted||about 1 year ago|
We are now looking for a German-speaking customer service agent to Athens, Greece for our international client!
They seek motivated people who want to work with service and experience a new culture.
Our client would like to welcome you in their recognized and most reputable company to provide customer service, technical support and internal sales. Their mission and values represent how they think and act every day to achieve their main goal, satisfaction for those who work for our client and their customers.
Help all customers and solve their problems by investigating errors (via phone, email, chat)
Find solutions when a product malfunction
Provide troubleshooting services and product information
Communicate clearly and cautiously with all consumers
- Previous work with service-related positions
- Motivated and eager to learn
- Willing to move and adapt to a new culture in Athens.
- Flight ticket to Athens and two weeks of accommodation in a Hotel!
- Internationally modern working environment
- Career opportunities as a coach, quality analyst, team leader, etc.
- Extra payment for overtime, Sunday and night shift
- Monthly Performance Bonus and Employee Reference Bonus
- Large relocation package Special discounts and offers for all employees
- Pay Ongoing IT and Soft Skills Training from our specialists when you update 3 additional bonuses per. Year (Christmas / Easter / Summer)
- Doctor in the building
- Free Greek courses
- Employee relationships from teams help integrate you into Greek lifestyle and culture Interactive activities for the workplace such as team building, excursions, theme parties, sporting events, talent shows, etc.
Why move to Athens?
Greece is much more than just a beautiful country. Greece is history, culture, nature, lifestyle. Athens, Greece's capital, is Europe's historic capital with a long history. A large part of the city's historic center has been transformed into a 3 kilometer long pedestrian zone (the largest in Europe). Cultural and social life plays in the middle of, around and in old landmarks. The magnificent Acropolis, visible from almost all parts of the city, reminds the Greeks of their legacy and the city's many changes. Would you like to live in Athens? Apply for the position today!
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
- German speaking Customer Advisor to lovely Lisbon
€10000 - 14000
Are you looking for valuable work experience in Lisbon? We are offering German speakers the opportunity to join one of the largest companies in the customer support fi...8 days ago
- Dutch Customer Consultant to Athens, Greece
Are you a Fluent in Dutch and ready to start a new career in Athens? We have the new opportunity for you! Our Client is looking for a Customer Service Agent ASAP. OUR ...about 2 months ago
- Swedish Customer Service Representative to Athens, Greece
€0 - 0
Nordic Jobs Worldwide is looking for candidates with a fluent or native Swedish language skillset, for a Customer Service job in Athens, Greece. Do you speak Swedish a...about 2 months ago
- German iGaming Customer Care
You are a master of the German language and want to work in iGaming? Consider moving to Cyprus! As part of the EU, Cyprus has a very low crime rate and everyone speaks...8 days ago
- German Speaking Advisor - Customer Support
€10000 - 15000
We are looking for a German Customer Support to join our team! Your future project As a German Customer Support– Lisbon, Portugal, you will: • Assist clients via inbou...2 months ago