Get similar jobs by email Register →
Do you speak German and want to become part of a leading technology company in Lisbon, Portugal?
Our partner is a leading Japanese technology company offering a full range of technology products, solutions and services. With their 140,000 employees, they currently support customers in more than 100 countries. The Company's Delivery Centers (GDC) are a network of state-of-the-art technology hubs in key locations worldwide. Our partner's GDC in Lisbon is growing fast and they are now looking for ambitious German speaking people who want to become part of their helpdesk team.
- Reply and support our subscribers through phone and email on their queries, doubts and questions about the product
- Register all interactions within a ticketing tool
- Support Shops selling our products on their doubts and technical queries.
- Monitor our Applications and chase costumers for contract signing
- You have basic Technical skills
- You have great interpersonal skills
- You love communicating with people and are customer oriented
- Solving problems is your thing
- Competitive pay and relocation assistance (flight and accommodation)
- Employment directly with our partner with the possibility of permanent contract
- Working life balance with full-time schedule and 25 holiday days per year
- Life insurance and private health insurance
- International career opportunities
- Education and an individual development plan
- Discounted prices at the company's partners
- The opportunity to participate in the company's social responsibility program and participate in several initiatives focusing on well-being, diversity and inclusion
- Welcome Buddy program
Lisbon is not only the heart of Portugal’s economy, but also one of the nation’s most notable cities in terms of culture. Lisbon has a subtropical Mediterranean climate, with very hot summers and mild winters. The city is divided into many districts, all unique in character. The cost of living is cheaper than in many places in Europe, and the lifestyle is what dreams are made of. With rental prices on the rise, our Client is offering you a room to rent at a reduced price, so you can spend your money on what makes you happy.
Please apply to be considered for this unique opportunity. We would love to hear from you!
- German iGaming Customer Care
You are a master of the German language and want to work in iGaming? Consider moving to Cyprus! As part of the EU, Cyprus has a very low crime rate and everyone speaks...17 days ago
- German Customer Care Adviser
€16.200 euros gross/year + bonus between 1.200 – 3.600 euros gross/year + full-paid training period
The Company. Being one of Europe´s leading global outsourcing company with over 60 different locations worldwide, our Client stands for diversity and quality. Working ...3 months ago
- German Customer Care to Paris
Take the opportunity to use your German language in Paris! Our client is the multinational partner of choice for BPO of Customer Operations industry in various sectors...17 days ago
- Dutch customer support hero for a famous Dutch tech brand
A golden opportunity for Dutch speakers looking for an adventure abroad Our multicultural client is searching for Dutch speakers to join forces with their customer con...27 days ago