Get similar jobs by email Register →
|Recruiter Name||Multilingual Jobs Worldwide|
|Job Title||German Customer Care to Ireland|
|Job Type||Permanent Contract, Full-Time Position|
|Date Posted||2 months ago|
Would you like to work for the largest computer software company?
We are working with a technology-enabled global business services company specializing in customer engagement and improving business performance. They partner with ambitious, progressive executives around the world to future-proof their business and stay ahead of the competition and customer expectations.
Now they are looking for German speaking talent to join their modern business centre in vibrant, multicultural Belfast.
Why move to Belfast?
Belfast is the proud capital of Northern Ireland and is rich in history, art and industry. The cost of living is 40-60% cheaper than in Dublin, and its nature just as stunning. Many international multinationals have settled in Belfast, so if you are looking to boost your career and expose yourself to talent from all over the world, this is your address. Belfast is also a very affordable city and with the support of our client it will be easy to find yourself a suitable living space!
About the position
You will be acting as the first point of contact for the largest software company, working closely with your team to deliver excellent customer support. You will be fully trained to advise on all issues and be a first-class expert
- Native German with a high level of English
- A minimum of 3 months’ experience in a customer service environment preferred
- Experienced with Microsoft Office & good working knowledge of internet
- Ability to work to targets, handling times and customer satisfaction
- Enjoying working in a team environment
- Able to communicate effectively via telephone, with active listening and clearly speaking to the customer along with the ability to communicate effectively via email
- Fixed salary with monthly bonus
- Fulltime contract for 40 hours/week on a rotational shift pattern
- Relocation Package
- Reimbursement of initial travel costs to Belfast up to £250
- Transport from the airport to your hotel
- 7 nights in a city centre hotel provided upon arrival in Belfast
- Support in finding accommodation, opening bank accounts and much more
- Advance in wages to help with first month’s rent and deposit
- Paid training in order to fully prepare you for the position
- Bright, modern, exciting place to work with excellent staff facilities
- City centre location with an onsite gym, yoga room and cafe
- 28 days annual leave and pension scheme
- Employee discounts programme
- Annual reward & recognition ceremony
- Professional development opportunities
If you are interested, we would love to hear from you!
- German Customer Care Adviser
€16.200 euros gross/year + bonus between 1.200 – 3.600 euros gross/year + full-paid training period
The Company. Being one of Europe´s leading global outsourcing company with over 60 different locations worldwide, our Client stands for diversity and quality. Working ...about 1 month ago
- German iGaming Customer Care
You are a master of the German language and want to work in iGaming? Consider moving to Cyprus! As part of the EU, Cyprus has a very low crime rate and everyone speaks...2 months ago
- Swedish Customer Service Agent to Belfast in Northern Ireland
Drömmer du om att bo i Nordirlands huvudstad? Vi söker svensktalande kundservicemedarbetare till unika Belfast! Som Customer Service Agent för vår partner i Belfast er...3 months ago
- German customer care for leading Tech Firm
Do you speak German and want to become part of a leading technology company in Lisbon, Portugal? Our partner is a leading Japanese technology company offering a full r...about 1 month ago