Get similar jobs by email Register →
Are you a native German ready to start a new career in Athens? We have the new opportunity for you! Our Client is looking for a Customer Service Agent ASAP.
Our client is an outsourcing company, with a giant network of multiple offices located in 76 countries that serve in total 160 markets. Our client pride themselves on being one of the best in the world at what they do, Customer Care Services! They constantly invest in research and development to get a deeper understanding of customers’ thoughts, behaviors and needs.
Our client is a company with a wealth of experience with over 40 years in the business
WORK IN ATHENS
Why work in Greece? A few reasons you should start your career in this Mediterranean country: One of the richest countries historically and culturally speaking. It is a blessed country for the weather it has. The cost of life is interesting. Although it is not the cheapest country to live in, you can easily afford going to restaurants, bars, cafes, etc. And find good prices for accommodation. Companies are hiring, and great conditions are being offered to those willing to relocate.
As a Customer Service Agent your role is, together with your team, to handle customer issues with empathy and efficiency. Besides speaking your native language, you also need to be fluent in English.
The role consist in handling and responding to end-users’ requests through multiple contact channels (phone, e-mail, chat).
It requires maintaining solid customer relationships by handling their questions and concerns with speed and professionalism. Also, performing data entry and use of software programs.
- Being native in German and English in a communicative level.
- Politeness, courtesy and good communication skills.
- Time management and multitasking abilities.
- Ability to work in groups.
- Flexibility in working hours and ability to work in shifts.
- Software skills.
WHAT WE OFFER
- Relocation package that includes: Airplane tickets, 2 weeks free accommodation, agency support to find a new place to stay, taxi from the airport.
- Free support from the Employee Relations department during the hiring process, with regards to your Social Security number, Health Insurance (IKA), Tax Number, and Bank account, etc.
- Paid trainings to keep you up to date on products and procedures.
- In-house doctor and medical insurance.
- Excellent career advancement opportunities.
- International working environment.
- Company-organized festivals, parties, excursions etc. throughout the year
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
- Italian Customer Service Agent to Athens, Greece
Do you speak Italian and want to have a International experience within customer service? Then we have a golden opportunity for you! Our multicultural client is search...3 months ago
- Do you want to work abroad? We are looking for Italian Customer Consultants to Athens, Greece
Are you looking for a new job opportunity and international experience? Greece is your destination! Our client is located in the beautiful Mediterranean city of Athens...3 months ago
- Swedish Social Media Moderator to Athens, Greece
€0 - 0
Have you dreamed about working for the biggest social network in the world? We are looking for a Swedish speaker with excellent written skills and keen to detail ! Wha...3 months ago
- Swedish speaking Technical support to beautiful Athens, Greece
€0 - 0
Swedish speaking Technical support to Athens Are you tired of the cold weather in Sweden? Are you longing to move abroad to a warm country and work with an internation...12 days ago
- Are you looking to move abroad? We are looking for German Customer Service Agents to Athens, Greece!
A golden opportunity for German speakers looking for an adventure abroad Our multicultural client is searching for German speakers to join forces with their customer c...3 months ago