Get similar jobs by email Register →
Are you interested in the tourism sector? Are you fluent in German? Then we are looking for you!
As a German Customer Advisor located in the beautiful city of Lisbon, you will arrange and manage reservations and customer accounts, provide advice concerning rental-car reservations, reply to queries and manage complaints. All this while working for one of the most well-known companies in the business!
Lisbon is the capital of Portugal and has about 500,000 inhabitants in the central part of the city, and around 2.8 million in the entire metropolitan area. In Lisbon there is everything possible to do. It is a city close to the sea, offering great shopping, nightlife and an amazing cultural heritage and many beautiful buildings. In Portugal's "riviera" west of Lisbon, the popular bathing resorts of Estoril and Cascais are located. In Estoril, there is also one of Europe's largest casinos. Lisbon, for a great part of the year, offers a warm climate and a warm weather. This is one of many reasons that Lisbon has become one of the most popular destinations for European travelers. The climate has what is called the subtropical - Mediterranean climate, which means that it is mild winters and hot summer. Many say that Lisbon is the new Barcelona. Lisboa has just gotta wish for: sun, warmth, good nightlife, relaxed living, shopping, culture, big city, parks and surely surfing!
- Answer to customer requests, in a simple way keeping your smile, ensuring their satisfaction through a unique customer experience;
- Car reservations management (manage, cancel or create new reservations);
- Advise customers about extra services;
- Establish contact with customers by incoming calls and emails, managing claims and queries, and providing advice and information
- You have High School Diploma or higher;
- You are native or fluent (level C2) in German;
- You have good knowledge (Level B2) in English;
- You have excellent communication skills;
- You are recognized for your attention to detail and dynamics;
- You enjoy challenges and you currently looking to join an exciting high growth company.
- Working contract;
- Initial and continued training;
- Attractive basic salary + monthly bonus;
- Transportation allowance;
- Private Health Insurance (after 6 months of contract);
- Multicultural environment;
- Stable work and career development;
- Reimbursement of flight ticket, for candidates relocating from abroad;
- Accommodation provided during the first 3 months of work, for candidates relocating from abroad;
- Profit from our partnerships with several entities, namely with Gyms and Restaurants, so you can take the most of your experience in Lisbon.
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
- German Customer Support Representative to Malta
We are looking for a German speaking Customer Support Agents for our client in Malta! Do you have interest or experience with customer service? Are you looking to relo...about 1 month ago
- German Customer Service Representative to Greece, Athens
€14000 - 30000
Are you fluent in German ready to start a new career in Athens? We have the new opportunity for you! Our Client is looking for a Customer Service Representative who ar...about 1 month ago
- German Customer Care Advisor to Greece
€Relocation Assistance, Health Insurance, Bonuses etc.
We are now looking for a German-speaking customer service agent to Athens, Greece for our international client! They seek motivated people who want to work with servic...about 2 months ago
- German Speaking Customer Care Agents to Paris
€Basic salary + bonus per languages used & spoken + performance bonus, Private medical insurance, pension, lunch compensation
Are you a German speaker looking for a new challenge? We are currently looking for German Speaking Customer Care Agents to beautiful Paris! About the Position The agen...2 months ago
- Italian Customer Consultant to Athens
Are you a native Italian ready to start a new career in Athens? We have the new opportunity for you! Our Client is looking for a Customer Service Agent ASAP. OUR CLIEN...about 1 month ago