Get similar jobs by email Register →
As German Customer Experience Representative, you will have a love for travel and you know what the key is to provide a high quality customer service, because you know what you would like to experience in your holidays.
Duties will include:
- Provide friendly and efficient service customers.
- Identify and escalate issues appropriately.
- Respond professionally to inbound phone calls and emails with a friendly manner, including urgent situations.
What we expect from you:
- Fluent in English and German
- Relevant experience in a customer service environment
- Passion for travelling, tourism and customer service
- Natural Communicator
- Ability to think out of the box
- Friendly and emphatic team player
What we offer:
- Salary: 21.900 Euro
- One month training will be provided
- Accommodation for the first two weeks (for candidates from abroad)
Be part of an exciting, multinational and multicultural company which focusses on quality and the people their growth.
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
- Customer Experience Specialist – Italian
Euroccor JSC, established in 2005, is a Business Process Outsourcer (BPO) operating from Sofia, and working for European customers. Our success is based on investing i...about 2 months ago
- German Customer Service - Krakow - NO Experience Needed
€5400 - 5600 gross per month
Job Summary: Recently graduated? Are you looking for an experience abroad?, one that allows you to see more of the world as well as grow your career? If so, check out ...17 days ago
- German customer service Dublin
€24000 - 26000
Job Summary Do you live in Dublin or are you willing to move here on short notice? If so and you speak German then stop for a second and take time to read what could b...17 days ago
- German Social Media Specialist
Be part of it This client is a leading technology company looking for a social media support specialist based in Belfast, Northern Ireland. Our client has a fun yet pr...2 months ago
- German Speaking Customer Service Cork
Cork City, Cork
€21000 - 22000
Job Summary This particular Customer Service job is for a German speaker who enjoys Holiday Planning and Tourism activities is based in Cork. We are looking for an ent...9 days ago