Get similar jobs by email Register →
As German Customer Experience Representative, you will have a love for travel and you know what the key is to provide a high quality customer service, because you know what you would like to experience in your holidays.
Duties will include:
- Provide friendly and efficient service customers.
- Identify and escalate issues appropriately.
- Respond professionally to inbound phone calls and emails with a friendly manner, including urgent situations.
What we expect from you:
- Fluent in English and German
- Relevant experience in a customer service environment
- Passion for travelling, tourism and customer service
- Natural Communicator
- Ability to think out of the box
- Friendly and emphatic team player
What we offer:
- Salary: 21.900 Euro
- One month training will be provided
- Accommodation for the first two weeks (for candidates from abroad)
Be part of an exciting, multinational and multicultural company which focusses on quality and the people their growth.
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
- German Customer Support Specialist
€Salary Basic: EUR 957 (paid 14 times) + Monthly Performance Bonus: up to EUR 100 + Lunch Allowance: EUR 6 per day + Extra bonus (Every 190 days): EUR 600
GERMAN CUSTOMER SERVICE REPRESENTATIVE Location: Lisbon Our client, a successful BPO provider, with offices all around the globe, is currently looking for a German Cus...2 months ago
- Customer Experience Specialist – Italian
Euroccor JSC, established in 2005, is a Business Process Outsourcer (BPO) operating from Sofia, and working for European customers. Our success is based on investing i...3 months ago
- German Customer Service - Krakow - NO Experience Needed
€5400 - 5600 gross per month
Job Summary: Recently graduated? Are you looking for an experience abroad?, one that allows you to see more of the world as well as grow your career? If so, check out ...7 days ago
- German Customer Service Specialist - Cork
€22000 - 23400
Job Summary So you are looking for an opportunity to work in Ireland? How does a job in customer service sound? A job in Cork for an amazing employer based in the seco...7 days ago
- German customer service Dublin
€24000 - 26000
Job Summary Do you live in Dublin or are you willing to move here on short notice? If so and you speak German then stop for a second and take time to read what could b...7 days ago