Get similar jobs by email Register →
Primary Job Responsibilities: You will be required to sort through a number of pre-determined attack or fraud requests to make sure that recent account activity is not of a fraudulent nature this is based on fraud indicators. Job Requirements:
- You will be required to investigate customer claims using a number of methods these include customer contact, reviewing PayPal activity, phone matches, IP Search, and a number of websites, etc.
- Risk Operations Agents main goal is to deliver a better understanding of the PayPal processes to our Customers, while also showing customers how to maintain security.
- You are responsible for reviewing documentation, analysing data, and determining in a timely manner whether to verify the authenticity of transactions and/or activities.
- Throughout this process it is possible that you eill have to communicate with the customer for additional information and to notify them of any decisions made, via verbal and written means.
- An Agent within Risk operations should be organized, efficient, driven, exhibits strong analytical skills, adapts well to change, and thrives in a collaborative team environment.
- Review PayPal accounts and determine the legitimacy of the account and account holder and associated risk. Analyse the accounts history and trends and perform relevant research to effectively identify problems (70%)
- Contacting account holders in order to verify activity and mitigate loss (20%)
- Continuously monitor cases and reports to identify trends and notify management of information obtained from that activity. (10%)
- Customer Focus
- Decision Quality
- Problem Solving
- Drive for Results
- Time Management
- Functional / Technical Skills
- Ethics and Values
- Integrity and Trust
- Strong verbal (phone) communication skills being able to actively listen and calmly and clearly speak to customers
- Strong written (email) communication using proper grammar and punctuation
- Ability to make discretionary decisions based on research undertaken.
- Ability to function in multiple queues covering a variety of tasks with a sense of urgency and follow-through
- Ability to learn and adapt to new software technologies
- Strong working knowledge of external systems, PC based internet and software applications (Internet, Microsoft Office - Outlook, Word, Excel).
- Basic Knowledge of internal systems & software (Kana, Intranet, Admin Tools, Attack)
Experience & Education:
- 12 months customer service experience
- Leaving Certificate or equivalent Required
Fluent in German & English
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
- German customer service Dublin
€24000 - 26000
Job Summary Do you live in Dublin or are you willing to move here on short notice? If so and you speak German then stop for a second and take time to read what could b...29 days ago
- German Customer Service
We are recruiting for a fluent German speaking financial Customer Service Representative for our client, a global financial customer-support outsourcing company based ...about 1 month ago
- German Speaking Customer Service Cork
Cork City, Cork
€21900 - 24000 per annum + Relocation Package & Benefits
Job Summary This particular Customer Service job is for a German speaker who enjoys Holiday Planning and Tourism activities is based in Cork. We are looking for an ent...about 5 hours ago
- German Customer Service Advisor 3140
€15000 - 25000
Be part of it Our client is a huge international Customer Support company operating just 5 miles outside of the stunning Paris city centre. They believe in not only pr...2 months ago
- German Customer Service Executive 3166
€60000 - 80000
Be part of it This role is with a Global office supplies company who operate internationally in a number of different countries. They are currently recruiting for thei...2 months ago