Get similar jobs by email Register →
We are looking for a new German colleague to our energetic and welcoming office on the sunny island of Malta!
They represent one of the big players at the iGaming table and right now they are looking to expand their teams within the customer support as business is booming. Since 2005 this company has been providing comprehensive solutions to other companies and helping them succeed with their online casinos and sports booking websites. Their clients benefit from a suite of services including: complete Casino and Sportsbook management, multilingual CRM, cutting-edge payments and risk control, professional customer support call centers, VIP management and BI systems with LTV prediction for optimizing acquisition. These services complement their market-leading platform, which offers games from all the top providers as well as over 30 of the most popular global payment methods.
- Delivering a high level of service ensuring player satisfaction and handling of all general enquiries
- Create added value by identifying and maximizing sales opportunities
- Natural communicator through Email, Online Chats & Telephone
What will you be doing day to day?
- Making all our players happy in a fast paced environment
- Strong communicator as well as instinctive solution provider
- Taking on board feedback, learning and constantly enhancing your already incredible skills
- Turning registered players into loyal members of the best gaming community using an effective selling approach which is beneficial to both our company & our players
- Working independently and being trusted to make decisions to improve player satisfaction and team results
- Be an amazing team player every day
- Just simply be unstoppable!
What are your skills?
- Highly proficient in both verbal and written GERMAN LANGUAGE
- Awesome verbal and written communication of the ENGLISH language
- You have experience and a passion in dealing with customers
- You thrive at multi-tasking
- Master new skills quickly
- A super positive attitude
- Expert coffee maker (tea making is also considered an asset)
What you can look forward to?
- Cool offices based in the most popular location on the island – central Sliema
- Amazing colleagues- we are 1 big happy family from top to bottom!
- Breakfast twice a week along with fruit & biscuits daily
- Monthly happy hour! Time to have a beer and a bite to eat with your colleagues
- 3 weeks in-depth initial training so you can hit the ground running with confidence
- Develop your sporting abilities by joining our company football team or beating your colleague at table tennis in our onsite play area
- Weekly classes offered at one of the best fitness clubs on the island
- Private health insurance
- An opportunity to grow professionally within one of the biggest iGaming companies in the world
Why work in Malta?
Malta is a popular and attractive destination for those looking for the sun and the good life. It is very easy to rent an apartment, and it is a very safe country. In fact, according to Eurostat, Malta has only 0.3% criminal incidents per 1,000 inhabitants. And with 300 days of sunshine a year, who would be in a bad mood anyway. English is one of the official languages of Malta, which means that integration is not effortful. All health expenses in Malta are free and as long as you are employed in a company.
Interested? Please apply by sending your English CV so we can discuss the role.
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
- Customer Service Ambassador – German speaking
€23000 - 26000
German speaking Customer Ambassador to sunny and cultural Malta Are you a native German speaker? Are you passionate about communication? Do you have an investigative a...9 days ago
- German & French speaking Customer Service Agent to Valencia
€20000 - 26000
Always dreamed of living and working in Valencia? This is your ticket. Our client is an internationally acclaimed outsourcing business, now looking for talent that spe...8 days ago
- Native German speaking Customer Care for German Luxury Car
Do you dream of working for one of the most prestigious German car brands? Then this is your opportunity! Our client is an international multicultural organization, lo...9 days ago
- German speaking Tourism customer support abroad
Are you a travel enthusiast and do you want to get to know new countries and cultures? Have you ever thought about a career abroad in tourism or customer service? Supp...9 days ago
- International Customer Service (Hebrew)
€15000 - 18000
The Company. What if you could fly to Greece to start a job with plenty of world citizens from different countries with one strong thing in common: the desire to exper...15 days ago