Get similar jobs by email Register →
Capgemini Infrastructure Services is one of the biggest outsourcing service providers in Poland. IS has achieved great success and grown rapidly since the establishment of our first service center in Krakow in 2004. In 2006, we opened a second center in Katowice and in 2012 a third center in Opole. Today, our team of 2,000 professionals delivers IT outsourcing services to 40 clients in 20 languages.
- Handling incoming phone calls / e-mails from customers regarding technical issues related to: hardware, software and network
- Delivering professional and prompt service to the customers
- Keeping records of all customers’ enquiries in the reporting system
- Analyzing and resolving most common enquiries by providing step-by-step solutions or using remote access to take control of the computer and solve the problem
- Sending more complex enquiries to the relevant IT Support Team
- Fluent German
- Communicative knowledge of English
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Professional telephone manner
- Basic experience in Windows XP (Windows 7 would be an advantage), MS Office, MS based applications
- Technical support experience would be an advantage but is not necessary
- Flexible, well-motivated team player, ability to work under pressure
What do we offer?
- Work in multinational company for c.a. 100 Blue Chip Clients - known, global brands, supported by 6000professionals in 30 languages
- Clearly defined career path (experts or managers), wide range of trainings - over 20 000 online trainings and books also available at home, trainings in classroom, funding for learning foreign languages
- You will learn best practices and global business from Capgemini experts. Over 900 certificated professionalsin the field of e.g. ITIL, Vmware, Citrix, Oracle Database
- You will work in an inspiring atmosphere. We work together and celebrate together - Capgemini Theatre, employee volunteer program, integration events, sports events (basketball, volleyball) - everyone will find something for themselves!
- In addition to the salary you will receive attractive benefit package (medical care for whole family, life insurance). You can recommend friends in Referral Program and collect awards!
- Our offices are conveniently located with “Bicycle-friendly” certificate!
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
- German speaking Customer Advisor
€27000 - 30000 + Bonus
Responsibilities: Complex “before-flight” care Communication with passengers via phone and e-mail in English and German language Making flight bookings, changing exist...2 months ago
- German Customer Service Athens
€12000 - 24000
So you are looking for an opportunity to work in Greece? How does a job in customer service sound? A job in Athens for an amazing employer based in the capital of Gree...22 days ago
- German Customer Service Specialist
Would you like to use your excellent communication skills and enthusiasm for helping others? This position consists of effectively meeting the customer´s support needs...about 2 months ago
- German Customer Service Representative
Responsibilities Client support by means of phone/ email/ chat Offering information/ solutions/ counseling to customers regarding the company’s services Promoting the ...3 months ago
- Swedish Customer Service Advisor
Advancing People Multilingual - Recruitment Specialists are now recruiting for a Swedish Speaking Customer Service Advisor for their client based in Trafford Park, Gre...about 2 months ago