Get similar jobs by email Register →
|Recruiter Name||Teleperformance Portugal|
|Job Title||German Customer Service Advisor in sunny Lisbon (m/f)|
|Salary||Basic salary (X14) & performance bonus & meal allowance|
|Date Posted||almost 2 years ago|
Deliver an outstanding customer experience at every single opportunity, as a result of our commitment, passion and dedication to excellence.
To act as an initial point of contact for customers, respond to and resolve customer enquirers and complaints, perform transactions and customer care activities.
Trusted everywhere, our client has been meeting the power needs of people around the world for more than 40 years.
The brand is the world’s leading manufacturer of high-performance alkaline batteries. Their products serve as the heart of devices that keep people connected, protect their families, entertain them, and simplify their increasingly mobile lifestyles.
- Take owner ship of customer queries and complaints until the final resolution has been achieved;
- Contribute to building an effective and cohesive team;
- Maintain customer requirements and contribute to the overall improvement customers experience;
- Take ownership for own performance actively seeking opportunities to improve and develop.
- Native level of German (written and spoken);
- Fluency in English;
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office Applications;
- Minimum 12th grade of educational background;
- Ability to portray professionalism;
- Excellent communication skills, interpersonal skills and team spirit;
- Ability to capture data accurately and within guidelines;
- Ability to listen attentively and hear important information;
- Experience in customer service / call center environment (preferred).
- International career in a multicultural environment;
- Possibility of cooperation with leaders in the various industries;
- Intensive training and familiarization phase;
- Long-term development opportunities;
- Fixed-term, renewable contract;
- Safe and stable work;
- Private health insurance after 6 months of employment;
- Accommodation in a room of a Teleperformance owned apartment;*
- Initial flight expenses refund after 9 months of contract signature;*
- Free annual flight to the home country;*
- Free Portuguese language courses, water sports, soft trekking and much more for all who are interested.
*For relocated applicants
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
- German Customer Service Agent Wanted in Brno
€31000 - 31000 gross per month
Want to learn more about the Brno Dragon? Well if you speak near native German and have a good level of English - You Can! We are looking for German speakers with cust...2 months ago
- Quick interviews.Czech and Slovak customer support role in sunny Athens
€11000 - 18000
DK Global Recruitment is a multilingual recruitment agency, based in Dublin, Ireland. We specialize in finding European language-speaking jobs for job seekers in many ...about 2 months ago
- German Job in B2B Customer Service - Cork
€28000 - 35000
Job Summary Calling all German speakers who fancy working in Cork, Ireland. Careertrotter has a new B2B German Customer Service job on offer where you can earn between...about 2 months ago
- German customer service Dublin
€24000 - 26000
Job Summary Do you live in Dublin or are you willing to move here on short notice? If so and you speak German then stop for a second and take time to read what could b...17 days ago
- German Speaking Customer Service Cork
Cork City, Cork
€21000 - 22000
Job Summary This particular Customer Service job is for a German speaker who enjoys Holiday Planning and Tourism activities is based in Cork. We are looking for an ent...10 days ago