Get similar jobs by email Register →
Are you a native Dutch ready to start a new career in Athens? We have the new opportunity for you! Our Client is looking for a Customer Service Agent ASAP.
Why work in Greece? A few reasons you should start your career in this Mediterranean country: One of the richest countries historically and culturally speaking. It is a blessed country for the weather it has. The cost of life is interesting. Although it is not the cheapest country to live in, you can easily afford going to restaurants, bars, cafes, etc. And find good prices for accommodation. Companies are hiring, and great conditions are being offered to those willing to relocate.
The Company is an outsourcing company, with a giant network of multiple offices located in 76 countries that serve in total 160 markets. They take pride themselves on being one of the best in the world at what they do, Customer Care Services! They constantly invest in research and development to get a deeper understanding of customers’ thoughts, behaviors and needs.
As a Customer Service Agent your role is, together with your team, to handle customer issues with empathy and efficiency. Besides speaking your native language, you also need to be fluent in English.
The role consist in handling and responding to end-users’ requests through multiple contact channels (phone, e-mail, chat).
It requires maintaining solid customer relationships by handling their questions and concerns with speed and professionalism. Also, performing data entry and use of software programs.
- Being native in Dutch and English in a communicative level.
- Politeness, courtesy and good communication skills.
- Time management and multitasking abilities.
- Ability to work in groups.
- Flexibility in working hours and ability to work in shifts.
- Software skills.
WHAT WE OFFER
- Relocation package that includes: Airplane tickets, 2 weeks free accommodation, agency support to find a new place to stay, taxi from the airport.
- Free support from the Employee Relations department during the hiring process, with regards to your Social Security number, Health Insurance (IKA), Tax Number, and Bank account, etc.
- Paid trainings to keep you up to date on products and procedures.
- In-house doctor and medical insurance.
- Excellent career advancement opportunities.
- International working environment.
- Company-organized festivals, parties, excursions etc. throughout the year.
- Discounts for our employees all over Athens.
Ref: Nordic Jobs worldwide19
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
- Dutch Customer Service Agent
€0 - 0
Are you Dutch and ready to start a new career in one of the most amazing city in south of Europe? We have the new opportunity for you! Our Client is looking for a Cust...2 months ago
- Dutch Customer Service Agent
€0 - 25000
Are you Dutch and ready to start a new career in one of the most amazing city in south of Europe? We have the new opportunity for you! Our Client is looking for a Cust...3 months ago
- Dutch Customer Service Agent Wanted in Brno
€38000 Czech Koruna Gross Per Month
Dutch speaking customer service representative wanted here for a market leader in Brno, the Czech Republic. All you need is a minimum of 12 months customer service exp...16 days ago
- Dutch Customer Service Agent to Dublin
€20000 - 23000
Are you a Dutch native speaker ready for a challenge abroad? Do you want to develop yourself professionally within a well-known IT company? Would you like to work in D...3 months ago
- Dutch Customer Service Champions
€0 - 0
Do you dream of moving abroad and work in an international environment? Do you want to live in beautiful Sofia and work with a market leader in the media and entertain...3 months ago