Get similar jobs by email Register →
|Job Title||German Customer Service Agents Wanted - Cork, Ireland|
|Job Type||Permanent Contract, Full-Time Position|
|Our Reference||JN -112017-2548|
|Date Posted||about 1 year ago|
Your enthusiasm and customer focused attitude is what we’re looking for here along with excellent communication skills.
This is a 40-hour week position in Cork with an extremely proud Irish company that has office locations around the globe.
- You will deal with Gemran-speaking customers, helping them with any questions/queries about their bookings and/or exiting. The customers you will be helping will mainly be looking for advice on their travel plans so confidence is key here.
- There is no rigid answer booklet, our client invites you to bring your creativity to the team when helping customers.
- You will focus on the overall customer experience and always strive for success.
Work for an International Irish Outsourcing company that makes some serious headway. Reaching for the stars is the only way they know how to grow, and they want you to join the team. They have project-based teams and the project they want you for is with the travel and tourism sector here in Cork.
You will need the following to qualify for this job:
- Near native German
- Good level of English
- Excellent communication skills (written & verbal)
- 6-12 months Customer Service experience would be a big plus for your application.
- Flexible with working hours & ok with working in shifts
- Target driven
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Good multitasking skills
- Highly motivated
Where is the job located?
Cork city – Ireland –A county in Ireland that is proud in supporting the GAA (football, Hurling, Rugby) – games that come action packed and have you on the edge of your seat. Cork is known as the second biggest country in Ireland and can offer all that Dublin can with a lower cost of living.
Interview & Salary:
First, you will have a quick phone call with a recruiter, be asked to complete a language test (German) and once successful you will then be invited for a Skype interview with the hiring manager.
Salary: There is a highly competitive salary that we can discuss during our first call. You will receive a relocation package of 2 weeks paid accommodation OR €285.
We’re not finished there, you will also receive additional benefits, such as €600 in travel vouchers per year and an annual bonus of up to €1000 based on your performance of course.
Keywords: German Customer Service, German Customer Care, German Jobs Ireland, German Speaking Jobs Cork, German speaking jobs Ireland
Ref: JN -112017-2548
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
- Norwegian speaking Customer Service Agents to Cork, Ireland!
We are looking for Norwegian speaking Customer Service Agents for our client in Cork, Ireland! Do you want to be a part of an international company in the middle of th...12 days ago
- German Customer Service Representative - Gütersloh
€1,800 - 2,064 per month + Relocation Package
German Customer Service Representative – Gütersloh We’re looking for near native German speakers with good English and excellent communications skills (written & verba...4 days ago
- German Dating Adviser - Customer Service
€20000 - 23000
The Company. This French BPO company works with reputed worldwide brands and keeps growing at a fast pace. For Meetic, one of their partners, they are looking for a hi...18 days ago
- German Customer Service Agent - Cyprus
Are you fluent in German and looking to make your next career abroad? If so, we have a great job opportunity for you in Cyprus! Why move to Cyprus? Living in Cyprus is...3 months ago
- Nordic speaking Customer Support Agents to Lisbon!
€15600 - 36000
Have you always had a dream of living in Lisbon in Portugal? We are now searching for Nordic speaking Customer Service Agents to work for our client in Lisbon, Portuga...19 days ago