Get similar jobs by email Register →
|Job Title||German Customer Service Agents Wanted - Cork, Ireland|
|Job Type||Permanent Contract, Full-Time Position|
|Our Reference||JN -112017-2548|
|Salary||22000 - 22200|
|Date Posted||5 months ago|
Your enthusiasm and customer focused attitude is what we’re looking for here along with excellent communication skills.
This is a 40-hour week position in Cork with an extremely proud Irish company that has office locations around the globe.
- You will deal with Gemran-speaking customers, helping them with any questions/queries about their bookings and/or exiting. The customers you will be helping will mainly be looking for advice on their travel plans so confidence is key here.
- There is no rigid answer booklet, our client invites you to bring your creativity to the team when helping customers.
- You will focus on the overall customer experience and always strive for success.
Work for an International Irish Outsourcing company that makes some serious headway. Reaching for the stars is the only way they know how to grow, and they want you to join the team. They have project-based teams and the project they want you for is with the travel and tourism sector here in Cork.
You will need the following to qualify for this job:
- Near native German
- Good level of English
- Excellent communication skills (written & verbal)
- 6-12 months Customer Service experience would be a big plus for your application.
- Flexible with working hours & ok with working in shifts
- Target driven
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Good multitasking skills
- Highly motivated
Where is the job located?
Cork city – Ireland –A county in Ireland that is proud in supporting the GAA (football, Hurling, Rugby) – games that come action packed and have you on the edge of your seat. Cork is known as the second biggest country in Ireland and can offer all that Dublin can with a lower cost of living.
Interview & Salary:
First, you will have a quick phone call with a recruiter, be asked to complete a language test (German) and once successful you will then be invited for a Skype interview with the hiring manager.
Salary: There is a highly competitive salary that we can discuss during our first call. You will receive a relocation package of 2 weeks paid accommodation OR €285.
We’re not finished there, you will also receive additional benefits, such as €600 in travel vouchers per year and an annual bonus of up to €1000 based on your performance of course.
Keywords: German Customer Service, German Customer Care, German Jobs Ireland, German Speaking Jobs Cork, German speaking jobs Ireland
Ref: JN -112017-2548
- Dutch Customer Service Representatives - Cork, Ireland
€21000 - 22000
We're looking for near native and outgoing Dutch speakers for a fast growing and exciting customer care team here in Cork. Your enthusiasm and customer focussed attitu...8 months ago
- German Customer Care Agents - Paris, France
€18000 - 50000
We are looking for: GERMAN/ENGLISH BILINGUAL CUSTOMER CARE AGENTS TO PARIS, FRANCE About our client Our client is the multinational partner of choice for BPO (Business...about 2 months ago
- German Customer Service Agent
Are you a native German ready to start a new career in Athens? We have the new opportunity for you! Our Client is looking for a Customer Service Agent ASAP. JOB DESCRI...about 1 month ago
- German Customer Service - Prague
€£40000 - £41000 per annum + REMEMBER: You are payed in Czech Koruna
Work in the city with the largest castle in the world dating all the way back to the 9th century (according to the Guinness book of world records). Our Client is looki...2 months ago