Get similar jobs by email Register →
My client is a multinational B2B technology company looking for a customer service and order processing agent with fluent German to start as soon as possible.
The role is a 12 months contract with view to permanency.
Company is located in the city center and role will start as soon as possible!
The responsiblities for this role are:
- Provide outstanding customer service to the clients
- Order management and order processing
- Work together with the different regional offices
- Analyse data to help production planning
What is required of you:
- Fluency in German and English
- Experience in Customer Service and order management
- Excellent communication skills
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Knowledge of SAP
- Willingness to travel
- 3rd level degree
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
- German Customer Service Job - Cork City
€24000 - 24500
Job Summary Here we have a great job opportunity for German speakers looking for the chance to work abroad and gain some valuable experience. This is a job where we ar...2 months ago
- German Speaking Customer Service Dublin for Industry Leader
€22000 - 25000 per annum + relocations package + benefits
Job Summary Calling all entry level German speakers with a drive to succeed and grow! Here is a German speaking Customer Service job with a sales twist - work for one ...about 1 month ago
- German Customer Service Specialist
Would you like to use your excellent communication skills and enthusiasm for helping others? This position consists of effectively meeting the customer´s support needs...20 days ago
- German Customer Service Representative
Responsibilities Client support by means of phone/ email/ chat Offering information/ solutions/ counseling to customers regarding the company’s services Promoting the ...2 months ago
- German Customer service agent
€23000 plus pension and benefits.
We are looking for a German speaker to join a Milton Keynes based company proving outsourced support for many of the world’s largest banks and building societies. We n...3 months ago