Get similar jobs by email Register →
|Recruiter Name||Bespoke Recruitment|
|Job Title||German Customer Service Executive|
|Job Type||Permanent Contract, Full-Time Position|
|Salary||Competitive salary + paid training + free meals|
|Date Posted||over 1 year ago|
Life doesn’t come with scripts, so why should customer service? At this company, we don’t need to repeat the same speech in order to deliver the outstanding customer service we are known for. We are real people, having real conversations. 24/7. All year round.
Our Customer Service Executives play a pivotal role in the success of Booking.com. As such, we’re looking for people who want to be part of a fast-paced environment, with the passion to provide the best service to guests. We’re looking for someone who can turn a frown upside-down, any time of the day, any day of the week. Any query, any complaint, our Customer Service Executives handle each call or email with patience and professionalism, creating an individual, positive experience for every traveller.
The Customer Service teams work hard to ensure everyone has a memorable trip. That means committing to a rotating shift pattern, totalling a 40 hour week. We’ll also ask you to work the occasional weekend shift. In return for your hard work and commitment, we offer a competitive salary & benefits package with overtime and a comfortable, modern working environment in Berlin.
- Liaison between guests and accommodations: modification of reservations, travel assistance, handling special requests and complaints
- Always assuring a high level of customer service
- Confident communication over the phone and via email
- Positive team participation in various projects within the department
Skilled. Our Customer Service teams…
- Have excellent communication and problem-solving skills,
- Take responsibility and ownership
- Are passionate about helping guests,
- Fluent in both written and spoken English and German,
- Available full-time (40 hours per week) and flexible in work schedule
- Have a valid work-permit for Germany
- Full time, 3-4 weeks paid training- no previous experience needed!
- Invites to regular social events.
- Discount for yourself, friends and family.
- International working environment
- Premium pay for hours worked during evenings and weekends
- Convenient and modern office location in Berlin
- 25 holidays per year (on full-time basis)
- Free meal and snacks every day
- Work schedule provided 4-6 weeks in advan
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
- German Customer Service Agent
Are you a native German ready to start a new career in Athens? We have the new opportunity for you! Our Client is looking for a Customer Service Agent ASAP. JOB DESCRI...1 day ago
- German Customer Service Athens
€12000 - 24000
So you are looking for an opportunity to work in Greece? How does a job in customer service sound? A job in Athens for an amazing employer based in the capital of Gree...2 months ago
- German Customer Service - Prague
€£40000 - £41000 per annum + REMEMBER: You are payed in Czech Koruna
Work in the city with the largest castle in the world dating all the way back to the 9th century (according to the Guinness book of world records). Our Client is looki...about 1 month ago
- German Customer Service - Galway
Have an interest in the gaming world? Want to help others with their virtual adventures? Now you can, we have an exciting opportunity for a growing customer service te...3 months ago
- German Customer Service Representative - Berlin
€1800 - 1870 per month + Monthly bonus
Speak German and looking for a new opportunity & growth for your career? Join the international team in Customer Service today for an experienced and well trusted comp...4 days ago