Get similar jobs by email Register →
|Recruiter Name||Bespoke Recruitment|
|Job Title||German Customer Service Executive|
|Job Type||Permanent Contract, Full-Time Position|
|Salary||Competitive salary + paid training + free meals|
|Date Posted||5 months ago|
Life doesn’t come with scripts, so why should customer service? At this company, we don’t need to repeat the same speech in order to deliver the outstanding customer service we are known for. We are real people, having real conversations. 24/7. All year round.
Our Customer Service Executives play a pivotal role in the success of Booking.com. As such, we’re looking for people who want to be part of a fast-paced environment, with the passion to provide the best service to guests. We’re looking for someone who can turn a frown upside-down, any time of the day, any day of the week. Any query, any complaint, our Customer Service Executives handle each call or email with patience and professionalism, creating an individual, positive experience for every traveller.
The Customer Service teams work hard to ensure everyone has a memorable trip. That means committing to a rotating shift pattern, totalling a 40 hour week. We’ll also ask you to work the occasional weekend shift. In return for your hard work and commitment, we offer a competitive salary & benefits package with overtime and a comfortable, modern working environment in Berlin.
- Liaison between guests and accommodations: modification of reservations, travel assistance, handling special requests and complaints
- Always assuring a high level of customer service
- Confident communication over the phone and via email
- Positive team participation in various projects within the department
Skilled. Our Customer Service teams…
- Have excellent communication and problem-solving skills,
- Take responsibility and ownership
- Are passionate about helping guests,
- Fluent in both written and spoken English and German,
- Available full-time (40 hours per week) and flexible in work schedule
- Have a valid work-permit for Germany
- Full time, 3-4 weeks paid training- no previous experience needed!
- Invites to regular social events.
- Discount for yourself, friends and family.
- International working environment
- Premium pay for hours worked during evenings and weekends
- Convenient and modern office location in Berlin
- 25 holidays per year (on full-time basis)
- Free meal and snacks every day
- Work schedule provided 4-6 weeks in advan
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
- German customer service Dublin
€24000 - 26000
Job Summary Do you live in Dublin or are you willing to move here on short notice? If so and you speak German then stop for a second and take time to read what could b...19 days ago
- German Speaking Customer Service Cork
Cork City, Cork
€21000 - 22000
Job Summary This particular Customer Service job is for a German speaker who enjoys Holiday Planning and Tourism activities is based in Cork. We are looking for an ent...11 days ago
- German Video Games Customer Service
€12000 - 14000
++Are you interested in video games? ++ Are you ready for a new challenge in Lisbon? ++ If you were born to be a gamer, this is your opportunity. The Company Our partn...about 1 month ago
- German iNext Customer Service Agent
Our client is a global pharmaceutical company located in Cork, Ireland who is searching for a German speaking iNext Customer Service Agent to join their growing team. ...about 1 month ago
- Customer Service Executive (Dutch)
€15000 - 18000
Do you have strong communication skills? Are you a Dutch or Flemish native speaker with analytic skills? Then this is your position: The company For our client a well-...3 months ago