Get similar jobs by email Register →
|Job Title||German Customer Service - Galway|
|Job Type||Permanent Contract, Full-Time Position|
|Our Reference||JN -082017-2470|
|Date Posted||4 months ago|
• As a part of the German customer service team you will be tasked with:
• Delivering first class customer service to all those within the DACH market via phone/email/online chat.
• You will be helping customer troubleshoot their issues and resolve them in a timely manner.
• You will need to keep within company rules & regulations by uploading security and confidentiality rights for each customer.
• Where needed, you will need to escalate issues to next level support and report it to the team lead.
How does working for a company that is the world’s leading interactive entertainment software provider sound? Our client is a company that allows their customers to enter new world and realms of men to take them to their next adventure from the comfort of their own home. Right now they are looking for motivated German speakers to join their customer service team here in Galway that is willing to work in shifts.
You will need the following to qualify for this customer service job:
• Near native level of German
• Good level of English
• Excellent communication (written & verbal)
• 6 months -1-year call centre experience
• Good computer skills
• Interested in gaming yourself would be a plus
• Ok with working in shifts
Where is the job located?
Galway! The beautiful west of Ireland – All the benefits of a big city with the feel of a small town. Galway has just as much to offer as Dublin, but you won’t feel lost in this friendly city. A big meeting place here is Eyre square, which is surrounded by traditional Irish pubs, shopping centres, café’s, restaurants and more.
Interview Process & Salary:
The interview process is quite straight forward – there is a phone/Skye interview and if successful, you will be invited for a face-to-face interview in Galway.
With regards to salary, you can expect to earn €24,000 gross per annum, along with a number of great benefits (life insurance, pension scheme, bonus structure, gym and FREE Ice cream).
Ref: JN -082017-2470
- German Customer Service Agent
Are you a native German ready to start a new career in Athens? We have the new opportunity for you! Our Client is looking for a Customer Service Agent ASAP. JOB DESCRI...29 days ago
- German Customer Service - Prague
€£40000 - £41000 per annum + REMEMBER: You are payed in Czech Koruna
Work in the city with the largest castle in the world dating all the way back to the 9th century (according to the Guinness book of world records). Our Client is looki...2 months ago
- German Customer Service Agent - Dublin
€28000 per annum + relocations package + benefits
German speaking customer service agents wanted here in Dublin city centre, Ireland for an Irish grown company that truly values each individual employee and see’s you ...14 days ago
- German Customer Service Representative - Berlin
€1800 - 1870 per month + Monthly bonus
Speak German and looking for a new opportunity & growth for your career? Join the international team in Customer Service today for an experienced and well trusted comp...about 1 month ago