Get similar jobs by email Register →
- Are you a native or C1 German speaker and are also fluent in English?
- Are you ambitious, customer-focused and do you want to further your career in an international environment?
If so, we have a great job opportunity for you in Sindelfingen, only 20 minutes from the city centre of Stuttgart!
About our client
Stokke AS was founded in Ålesund, on the west coast of Norway, in 1932. Stokke provides worldwide distribution of premium children´s furniture and equipment within the highchair, stroller, baby carrier, home textiles and nursery market segments.
More than forty years after the launch of Tripp Trapp®, the Stokke philosophy continues to be based on one core concept; to design products that are in the best interest of the child. All of our products are designed to encourage child development and to strengthen the bonds between parent and child. From our high, parent-facing strollers, to our award winning ergonomic baby carriers and versatile line of adjustable seating solutions, Stokke prioritizes the needs of the child above all else.
Stokke knows that it is of the utmost importance that children have a sense of connection with their loved ones to feel safe and secure. That is why a “higher is better” and “parent-facing” approach is taken toward so many of our products. These features promote better eye contact and interaction between parent and child.
About the position
As an German Customer Service Agent you will provide premium service to both customers and retailers and build relationships in order to making lasting positive impressions. The position is located in Sindelfingen, Germany. Sindelfingen is a small city within close distance of Stuttgart.
Main responsibilities include:
- Maintain customer data in ERP System (M3) and in the CRM system (SF) to assure 100% accuracy
- Receive, process and track orders from customers by phone/E-mail/Chat
- Ensure orders are registered in the Demandware, Altapay and M3 system for shipment and invoicing
- Follow up of blocked order list every day (Backlog)
- Answer retailer and consumer questions by phone, E-mail and chat
- Advise customers about features, benefits and other details of products
- Issue invoices and credit notes
- Handle transport and product claims, returns and exchanges from customers
- Send newsletters and other information to the customers
- Participate in various other administrative duties of the team
Overall the expectation is for the Customer Service Agent is to:
- Cooperate very closely with credit control and eCommerce team
- Be flexible to participate in serving other markets both serving retailers and end consumers in an international and multilingual team
- Commercial Education
- First experiences in Customer Service or Sales
- Native or C1 German and fluent English, additional languages are a big plus
- Strong service mentality
- Interest in working with and supporting international teams
- Ability to work independently
- Fixed salary + bonus
- Relocation bonus for hotel accomodation
- Fulltime position 40h/w with office hours Mon-Fri 08:00u - 17:00u (flexible)
Why join Stokke?
- You will be a part of a company that creates smart and sustainable premium products, that through bonding between child and parent stimulate the child’s development
- Stokke is an advocate for ethical trade practices and ensures that our business connections take part in a joint responsibility
- If you want to commit to create high quality products, designed for children and generations to come, we want you to be a part of our team
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
- German Customer Service Representative
German Customer Service Representative in Belfast Would you like to work for one of the world's largest e-commerce and internet payment companies? Our client is now lo...4 months ago
- German Customer Service Representative - Galway
€24000 - 26000
German speaking Customer Service Representative wanted in Galway, Ireland for international medical/healthcare manufacturer. We’re looking for a near native German spe...about 1 month ago
- German Customer Service Representative to Greece, Athens
€14000 - 30000
Are you fluent in German ready to start a new career in Athens? We have the new opportunity for you! Our Client is looking for a Customer Service Representative who ar...about 2 months ago
- French Customer Service Representative
We are now looking for French Speakers to Athens, Greece for our international client. They seek motivated people who want to work with service and experience a new cu...24 days ago
- German Customer Service
We are looking for a new German colleague to our energetic and welcoming office on the sunny island of Malta! Our Client They represent one of the big players at the i...4 days ago