Get similar jobs by email Register →
Are you fluent in German and looking to make your next career abroad?
If so, we have a great job opportunity for you in Cyprus!
Why move to Cyprus?
Living in Cyprus is a “dream come true” experience. Imagine living on an island all year round, where most people can only enjoy a short holiday. Cyprus has an amazing coastline and beaches and the great weather to enjoy this all the time. The rich and ancient culture of the island make living in Cyprus a truly unique experience. The great quality of life here has attracted many Northern Europeans and you can enjoy a great international atmosphere living here and can improve your language skills. The city of Limassol, where our client is based, is the second biggest in Cyprus and has a lot to offer: a beach in the centre of town, nightlife, restaurant and bars. Living in Cyprus is very affordable and frees up a lot of your cash for fun activities!
About the position
Our client is an important service provider in the igaming industry. The company prides itself on the family atmosphere in the offices and the individual approach to every employee. You will be able to take on tasks you enjoy and progress on the company career ladder.
Your responsibilities include:
Attending to customers’ needs mainly via chat, but also via phone and email.
Provide adequate advice and solutions to customers in the gaming industry.
Represent the company in all your interactions
Work towards daily, weekly and monthly targets
- Fluency in German and English
- Experience in a customer-facing role, preferably via phone, email and chat
- Experience in the gaming industry is a plus, but not a must.
- Good PC Skills (usage of web-based tools and MS Office) and proficient typing skills
- Ability to work in shifts
- Strong cultural awareness for German market
- Empathetic and service-minded personality
- Strong interpersonal communication skills – with excellent phone conversation skills, attentive listening and superior writing skills, proficient in actively engaging with customers
- 1 month fully paid training to prepare you for your new role
- Fixed salary with monthly bonus
- Full time contract
- Relocation Package
- 2 annual flight tickets to your home country up to 250 Euros for a return flight
- Monthly rent allowance of 300 net
- Medical insurance
- Great family atmosphere in the office
- Career opportunities within the company
- Assistance in finding accommodation etc.
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
- German Customer Service Representative - Cyprus
Are you fluent in German and looking to make your next career abroad? If so, we have a great job opportunity for you in Cyprus! Why move to Cyprus? Living in Cyprus is...23 days ago
- German Customer Service Agent - Cyprus
Are you fluent in German and looking to make your next career abroad? If so, we have a great job opportunity for you in Cyprus! Why move to Cyprus? Living in Cyprus is...13 days ago
- Swedish Customer Support Representative - Cyprus
Trött på regn och grått väder? Klar för ett äventyr utomlands? Gå med i vår klients unga och dynamiska team i Limassol, Cypern! Företaget är ett av de största marknads...about 2 months ago
- Danish Customer Service Advisor to Cyprus
Dansk Kundesupport søges Hos Nordic Jobs Worldwide arbejder vi tæt sammen med vores klient om at finde en passende kandidat til stillingen som kundesupporter. Taler du...3 months ago
- Customer Service Representative (Dutch/Flemish)
€15000 - 19000
The Company. Our client is a Belgian BPO company with a multilingual office in Barcelona. For their partner, a well-known Belgian telecommunication company they are cu...17 days ago