Get similar jobs by email Register →
Love cars and speak German?
Our client is an international multicultural car company with offices in beautiful Maastricht, and offers relocation to help you move.
Why move to Netherlands, Maastricht ?
Maastricht is right on the border with Germany and Belgium, a vibrant city with a high quality of life and a very international vibe due to its large international student population. Enjoy a dynamic city, go for a run along the waterways, and enjoy the beautiful historic city center.
About the position
As part of Retail Service, you will the first point of contact for delivering worldwide assistance to the retailer network and external entities (e.g. independent workshops) using car applications, diagnostic equipment and software supplied by the company's aftersales division, Global Service and Parts.
Tasks and responsibilities:
- Handle incoming work (phone, email, tickets) from B2B customers and respond to the queries in a timely and professional manner
- Analyze and investigate issues making use of acquired knowledge and available tools
- Provide information and assistance with regards to the car Hardware and Software, coordinate repair and exchange-service of the diagnostic equipment, investigate problems related to the installation of updates on components, provide support in case of issues with initial network configuration, etc
- If necessary, coordinate with internal stakeholders to resolve complex enquiries and complaints about supported products
- Ensure all areas of personal responsibility are handled promptly, accurately, and with outstanding customer service.
Who are you?
You are is willing to be a Brand Ambassador. You are highly perceptive, customer focused and is able to understand and manage expectations. For this position, we are looking for a German and English speaker with good communication (B2B) skills both written and verbal. You have good understanding of and strong affinity with Computers (Windows ®), including installation of software and configurations of networks.
We offer you a job in a multicultural, young and informal international working environment, plus the following:
- Lucrative relocation package. If applicable, you will also be reimbursed for first arrival, housing fee, and moving costs.
- 200 vacation hours (based on full time employment)
- Holiday allowance: 8% of annual salary
- Competitive performance based salary growth
- Result oriented bonuses
- Employee Car Program: discount on new or used Daimler brand cars
- Collective health insurance at discounted rates
- Pension plan
- Transportation plan: free bike every 3 years or; free public transport or or; contribution to fuel costs
- A “tailor made” individual development plan
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
- German Customer Service
We are looking for a new German colleague to our energetic and welcoming office on the sunny island of Malta! Our Client They represent one of the big players at the i...3 months ago
- German Customer Service - Frankfurt
€2.5k - 3k per month
German Customer Service Rep - Frankfurt German speaking Customer Service Representatives wanted here in Frankfurt for a big player in the automotive sector. You will b...21 days ago
- German Banking Customer Service Specialist
We are currently looking for German speakers to work in a customer support position for an Online Bank in Malta ! The role involves assisting in the boarding process f...2 months ago
- German Customer Service Agents to Belfast
€15000 - 22000
Do you dream of living in the capital of Northern Ireland? Belfast is for you ! Our client works in collaboration with one of the world's largest e-commerce and intern...27 days ago
- German Customer Service Agent to Athens, Greece
€12000 - 22000
Are you a native German ready to start a new career in Athens? We have the new opportunity for you! Our Client is looking for a Customer Service Agent ASAP. OUR CLIENT...about 1 month ago