Get similar jobs by email Register →
Looking for a job in the I-gaming industry in the sunny Malta?
Multilingual Jobs Worldwide is looking for a new German colleague to our energetic and welcoming Client in Malta!
They represent one of the big players at the iGaming table and right now they are looking to expand their teams within the customer support as business is booming. Since 2005 this company has been providing comprehensive solutions to other companies and helping them succeed with their online casinos and sports booking websites. Their clients benefit from a suite of services including: complete Casino and Sportsbook management, multilingual CRM, cutting-edge payments and risk control, professional customer support call centers, VIP management and BI systems with LTV prediction for optimizing acquisition. These services complement their market-leading platform, which offers games from all the top providers as well as over 30 of the most popular global payment methods.
- Delivering a high level of service ensuring player satisfaction and handling of all general enquiries
- Create added value by identifying and maximizing sales opportunities
- Natural communicator through Email, Online Chats & Telephone
What will you be doing day to day?
- Making all our players happy in a fast paced environment
- Strong communicator as well as instinctive solution provider
- Taking on board feedback, learning and constantly enhancing your already incredible skills
- Turning registered players into loyal members of the best gaming community using an effective selling approach which is beneficial to both our company & our players
- Working independently and being trusted to make decisions to improve player satisfaction and team results
- Be an amazing team player every day
- Just simply be unstoppable!
What are your skills?
- Highly proficient in both verbal and written GERMAN LANGUAGE
- Awesome verbal and written communication of the ENGLISH language
- You have experience and a passion in dealing with customers
- You thrive at multi-tasking
- Master new skills quickly
- A super positive attitude
- Expert coffee maker (tea making is also considered an asset)
What you can look forward to?
- Cool offices based in the most popular location on the island – central Sliema
- Amazing colleagues- we are 1 big happy family from top to bottom!
- Breakfast twice a week along with fruit & biscuits daily
- Monthly happy hour! Time to have a beer and a bite to eat with your colleagues
- 3 weeks in-depth initial training so you can hit the ground running with confidence
- Develop your sporting abilities by joining our company football team or beating your colleague at table tennis in our onsite play area
- Weekly classes offered at one of the best fitness clubs on the island
- Private health insurance
- An opportunity to grow professionally within one of the biggest iGaming companies in the world
Interested? Send your English CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. You will be contacted shortly!
MORE ABOUT MALTA:
There is no doubt that Malta is a popular and attractive destination for Scandinavians looking for the sun and the good life! And there's a lot of both for the one who moves to Malta! There are many advantages to living in Malta. Among other things, it is very easy to rent an apartment. Malta is also a very safe country, and according to Eurostat, Malta has only 0.3% criminal incidents per 1,000 inhabitants. Of course it's also hard to beat 300 days of sunshine a year! For people who love warmth, the Malta summer is almost perfect! English is also the official language of Malta, which means that one can integrate and easily understand other people. Also all health expenses in Malta are free and as long as you are employed in a company, you get full support if anything would happen to you! Pretty amazing!
Moving to Malta gives you the opportunity to experience both the city and the beach at the same time. Here you can wander around Valletta and experience the beautiful little streets, which remind you of Italian architecture at its best. At the same time you have many great swimming possibilities just a short bus ride away. If you like to shoppe Sliema instead! The beautiful city of Sliema is located along the coast with a view across the bay of Valletta, in the middle of Valletta and St. Julian's. Here are the bars of good cafes, restaurants, pubs and shopping. The best part is that all this is 14 minutes walk from your new workplace!
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
- German Customer Support Agent
€2000 - 17000
We are now looking for German Speakers to Athens, Greece for our international client. They seek motivated people who want to work with service and experience a new cu...about 1 year ago
- German Customer Support Representative - Cork
€24.5k - 25.5k per year + Relocation Package
German Customer Support Representative – Cork Near-native and outgoing German speakers wanted for a fast growing and exciting customer support team here in Cork. Your ...4 days ago
- German speaking Customer Support Representative, UK
Are you dreaming of a job abroad and interested in Ireland as a destination? We are working with a technology-enabled global business services company specializing in ...14 days ago
- German Customer Support to Malta - no night shift!
€20000 - 23000
One of the world leading iGaming clients in Malta are looking for German Customer Support agents. The office is in the central parts of Malta with an amazing sea view ...9 days ago
- German iGaming Customer Care
You are a master of the German language and want to work in iGaming? Consider moving to Cyprus! As part of the EU, Cyprus has a very low crime rate and everyone speaks...8 days ago