Get similar jobs by email Register →
We are now looking for German Speakers to Athens, Greece for our international client.
They seek motivated people who want to work with service and experience a new culture. Our client would like to welcome you in their recognized and most reputable company to provide customer service, technical support and internal sales. Their mission and values represent how they think and act every day to achieve their main goal, satisfaction for those who work for our client and their customers.
Why move to Athens?
Greece is much more than just a beautiful country. Greece is history, culture, nature, lifestyle. Athens, Greece's capital, is Europe's historic capital with a long history. A large part of the city's historic center has been transformed into a 3 kilometer long pedestrian zone (the largest in Europe). Cultural and social life plays in the middle of, around and in old landmarks. The magnificent Acropolis, visible from almost all parts of the city, reminds the Greeks of their legacy and the city's many changes. Would you like to live in Athens?
To handle incoming calls, chats and emails in German language providing high quality customer service in a professional and efficient manner by assisting customers and to provide adequate solutions based on the processes and guidelines collecting necessary information and offering relative answers assuring to live up to the best standards and achieving the targets and key performance indicators.
• German at a proficient level and good command in English.
• Confidence, professionalism, commitment.
• Excellent communication skills.
• Time keeping and ability to work in a rotating/night shifts.
• Adaptation to customers’ needs and high attention to details.
• Active listening skills.
• Advanced tech skills.
• Competitive monthly salary
• International, multicultural modern working environment
• Career development opportunities
• Extra Payment for Overtime, Sundays and Greek Holidays (75 %)
• Bonus for referring new colleagues
• Monthly performance Bonus
• Great relocation package
• Special Discounts & Offers for all employees
• Paid training using the latest technology
• Ongoing IT and Soft skills training provided by our specialists keeping you updated
• 2 Extra salaries per year ( Christmas / Easter- Summer)
• On-site canteen
• Casual dress code
• In-House doctor and examination center
• Free Greek courses
• Employee Relations team to help new hires integrate in the Greek lifestyle and culture
• Interactive activities within a fun team: team-building, excursions, themed parties, sport events, talent pageants and many other activities.
Our client is one of the first to offer offices and jobs in Greece, and is also the largest in the market. They are a multi-national company that simplifies their customers lives worldwide. The customer offers customer service services for different brands. Our client is constantly working to improve his performance and work towards great customer service at all times.
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
- Danish Customer Support Agent
Do you speak Danish and want to have an international experience within customer service? Then we have a golden opportunity for you! Our multicultural client is search...26 days ago
- Finnish Customer Support Agent
€20000 - 24000
We are looking for experienced customer support agent to join an iGaming company based in Tallinn, Estonia Responsibilities: Providing a professional and safe customer...3 months ago
- German Customer Support Agent to world leading iGaming client in Malta!
€0 - 200000
One of the world leading iGaming clients in Malta are looking for German Customer Support agents. The office is in the central parts of Malta with an amazing sea view ...about 2 months ago
- German Customer Service Agent - Dublin
German Customer Service Agent wanted for sporting sector team here in Dublin, Ireland. This is a great opportunity for those with a strong interest in the sporting sec...about 1 month ago
- Danish or German Speaking Customer Service Agent based in Malta
€0 - 24000
Danish speaking Customer Service Specialist to Malta! Do you have experience from customer service? Do you want to experience something exciting and get international ...22 days ago