Get similar jobs by email Register →
We are now looking for German Speakers to Athens, Greece for our international client.
They seek motivated people who want to work with service and experience a new culture. Our client would like to welcome you in their recognized and most reputable company to provide customer service, technical support and internal sales. Their mission and values represent how they think and act every day to achieve their main goal, satisfaction for those who work for our client and their customers.
Why move to Athens?
Greece is much more than just a beautiful country. Greece is history, culture, nature, lifestyle. Athens, Greece's capital, is Europe's historic capital with a long history. A large part of the city's historic center has been transformed into a 3 kilometer long pedestrian zone (the largest in Europe). Cultural and social life plays in the middle of, around and in old landmarks. The magnificent Acropolis, visible from almost all parts of the city, reminds the Greeks of their legacy and the city's many changes. Would you like to live in Athens?
To handle incoming calls, chats and emails in German language providing high quality customer service in a professional and efficient manner by assisting customers and to provide adequate solutions based on the processes and guidelines collecting necessary information and offering relative answers assuring to live up to the best standards and achieving the targets and key performance indicators.
• German at a proficient level and good command in English.
• Confidence, professionalism, commitment.
• Excellent communication skills.
• Time keeping and ability to work in a rotating/night shifts.
• Adaptation to customers’ needs and high attention to details.
• Active listening skills.
• Advanced tech skills.
• Competitive monthly salary
• International, multicultural modern working environment
• Career development opportunities
• Extra Payment for Overtime, Sundays and Greek Holidays (75 %)
• Bonus for referring new colleagues
• Monthly performance Bonus
• Great relocation package
• Special Discounts & Offers for all employees
• Paid training using the latest technology
• Ongoing IT and Soft skills training provided by our specialists keeping you updated
• 2 Extra salaries per year ( Christmas / Easter- Summer)
• On-site canteen
• Casual dress code
• In-House doctor and examination center
• Free Greek courses
• Employee Relations team to help new hires integrate in the Greek lifestyle and culture
• Interactive activities within a fun team: team-building, excursions, themed parties, sport events, talent pageants and many other activities.
Our client is one of the first to offer offices and jobs in Greece, and is also the largest in the market. They are a multi-national company that simplifies their customers lives worldwide. The customer offers customer service services for different brands. Our client is constantly working to improve his performance and work towards great customer service at all times.
- Norwegian Customer Support Agent
Vår kleint ser nå etter Norsktalende kandidater som ønsker å jobbe med en av verdens største e-handel og e-betalingsselskaper. I Belfast arbeider du i et Norsk team og...8 days ago
- French Customer Support Agent
French Customer Support agent in Lisbon Our client is a French Company, worldwide leader in Customer Experience Management and shared services for international market...about 2 months ago
- French Customer Support Agent
We are now looking for French Speakers to Athens, Greece for our international client. They seek motivated people who want to work with service and experience a new cu...3 months ago
- German Customer Support Advisor
€20000 - 25000
German Customer Support Advisor in Amsterdam Are you looking for a job in the diverse, vibrant city of Amsterdam? Do you speak German fluently and to you have affinity...about 1 month ago