Get similar jobs by email Register →
The Customer Service Agent interacts with customers in response to enquiries and complaints relating to our products and services, as well as implementing proactive measures to ensure customer satisfaction. Customer contacts may be received through e-mail, telephone, chat or any other communication tool. In addition, the Agent is responsible for ensuring that communications made by the company are in a format that is correct and legible for all of our customers.
- Acquiring a good understanding and knowledge of our products, including the specific functions of poker, sports betting, casino, live casino, bingo and games, as well as the tools used for each product.
- Assisting our customers with financial, functional and technical problems and enquiries to closure.
- Working rotating shifts or specified hours to handle the daily customer support workload.
- Being up-to-date with promotions, competitions and special offers that we promote to our customers
- Creation and maintenance of standard responses to frequently asked questions and upcoming situations.
- Reporting of urgent matters such as downtime and multi-user problems to third parties, Team Lead and the Customer Services Director.
- Requesting assistance with requests that one is not able to solve him/herself and escalating where necessary.
- Assisting the Risk & Fraud and Finance Departments with fraud checks and processes.
- Assisting the Team Lead, the Customer Services Director and Product Managers in marketing campaigns conducted through email, telephone, the website, or any other type of media.
- Proven experience in a Customer Service environment
- Experience in working in a co-operative team environment
- Written and spoken English and one of these languages: German
- Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills
- Excellent computer literacy skills, especially in web-based applications
- Strong administrative skills, with attention to detail
- A keen interest in iGaming or a willingness to learn
- Customer Service focused
- Results and target focused
- Strong sense of initiative
- Team player
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
- German Customer Success Agent
€45000 - 48000 per annum
Job Summary Like to make people happy? Well how about joining the Customer Success team here in Frankfurt in Germany? We are looking for a near native German speaker w...about 2 months ago
- German Customer Service For Online Gaming Site- Malta
€23000 - 23641 per annum + Bonus + Relocation Package
Job Summary A fan of online games where you can poker face your way to the top? Do you have some previous Customer Service experience & speak German? If so we have a r...about 2 months ago
- German Customer Support Executive
Due to the increased growth of our client in Malta, we are looking for a highly motivated and energetic German Customer Support Executive to join our team. This person...3 months ago
- German Customer Service Agent Wanted in Brno
€31000 - 31000 gross per month
Want to learn more about the Brno Dragon? Well if you speak near native German and have a good level of English - You Can! We are looking for German speakers with cust...2 days ago
- German Customer Service Agent - Dublin
€28000 per annum + relocations package + benefits
German speaking customer service agents wanted here in Dublin city centre, Ireland for an Irish grown company that truly values each individual employee and see’s you ...16 days ago