Get similar jobs by email Register →
The Customer Service Agent interacts with customers in response to enquiries and complaints relating to our products and services, as well as implementing proactive measures to ensure customer satisfaction. Customer contacts may be received through e-mail, telephone, chat or any other communication tool. In addition, the Agent is responsible for ensuring that communications made by the company are in a format that is correct and legible for all of our customers.
- Acquiring a good understanding and knowledge of our products, including the specific functions of poker, sports betting, casino, live casino, bingo and games, as well as the tools used for each product.
- Assisting our customers with financial, functional and technical problems and enquiries to closure.
- Working rotating shifts or specified hours to handle the daily customer support workload.
- Being up-to-date with promotions, competitions and special offers that we promote to our customers
- Creation and maintenance of standard responses to frequently asked questions and upcoming situations.
- Reporting of urgent matters such as downtime and multi-user problems to third parties, Team Lead and the Customer Services Director.
- Requesting assistance with requests that one is not able to solve him/herself and escalating where necessary.
- Assisting the Risk & Fraud and Finance Departments with fraud checks and processes.
- Assisting the Team Lead, the Customer Services Director and Product Managers in marketing campaigns conducted through email, telephone, the website, or any other type of media.
- Proven experience in a Customer Service environment
- Experience in working in a co-operative team environment
- Written and spoken English and one of these languages: German
- Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills
- Excellent computer literacy skills, especially in web-based applications
- Strong administrative skills, with attention to detail
- A keen interest in iGaming or a willingness to learn
- Customer Service focused
- Results and target focused
- Strong sense of initiative
- Team player
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
- German Technical Support Agent
Be Part of It You will be representing a world-leading car manufacturer who requires a Technical Support Agent in order to address their expanding international market...2 months ago
- German iNext Customer Service Agent
Our client is a global pharmaceutical company located in Cork, Ireland who is searching for a German speaking iNext Customer Service Agent to join their growing team. ...12 days ago
- Customer Support Agent
€949 per month plus accommodation and bills
Be Part of It This client works with international brands to deliver excellent customer service and support. Based in the stunning and delightfully inexpensive city of...5 days ago
- Finnish Customer Support Agent
€18000 - 21000
Finnish Speaking Customer Support Roles in Lisbon Are You Looking for International Experience? Would you Like to work for an Award winning team and be part of an Inno...27 days ago
- German Customer Service For Online Gaming Site- Malta
€23000 - 23641 per annum + Bonus + Relocation Package
Job Summary A fan of online games where you can poker face your way to the top? Do you have some previous Customer Service experience & speak German? If so we have a r...9 days ago