Get similar jobs by email Register →
Online Advertising Specialist
Do you have a passion for Google and would love to be an expert in Google AdWords? Do you thrive on variety and want a career with an exciting and innovative company where no day is ever the same and where the career progression is guaranteed?
- Online client facing technical support driving above & beyond customer satisfaction.
- Assist clients with advertising account optimization through expertise consultation.
- Demonstrate thorough knowledge of all client’s products and services.
- Deliver efficient troubleshooting and query resolution.
- Work closely with tools & support teams to deliver fast turnaround on client escalations.
- Present work professionally in a timely & efficient manner within deadlines.
- Engage customer awareness on availability of product updates.
- Exhibit ability to show initiative identifying trends and/or process improvement.
- Continuous product & process training in fast paced environment.
- Promote a positive and professional image of the company to clients and others at all times by adhering to company policy and procedures.
- Gain an in depth knowledge & understanding of all online advertising services including PPC, Maps, Shopping & Search Engine.
- Fluent written & spoken linguistic ability in English and supported market.
- Excellent communication soft skills and confidence dealing with customers.
- Comfortable working in an online environment with general computer literacy.
- Strong analytical & problem solving abilities.
- Motivation to both meet and exceed existing individual & team targets.
- Experience of working in a dynamic & multicultural environment.
- Ability to work individually & part of a team.
- Strong learning skills.
- Keen interest in Social Media platforms recognizing value of customer visibility, feedback & reviews.
- Ability to adapt to change with implementation of new initiatives/product updates/processes etc.
- Preferably 1 years’ experience in a customer service related field.
- Understanding of the role
- Commercial & Business Acumen
- Effective communication
- Organization & Planning
- Results Orientation
- Technical Awareness
- Customer Focus
- Adapting to Challenges
What We Offer:
- Vibrant, multi-cultural environment - Near city centre and IFSC
- Quarterly performance bonus
- Refer a Friend scheme
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Free beverages and snacks
- Sports and Social club
- Free shuttle bus to and from Eastpoint (from O2 Luas Stop and Clontarf Dart)
- Subsidised Health insurance after Probation
- Pension scheme after Probation
- E learning access
- Tax saver scheme
- Bike to work scheme - save on your income tax
- Banking at work
- Holiday Saving Fund
- Regular Saving Fund
- Career Development and progression opportunities
- Paid Annual Leave
- Paid Sick Leave after Probation
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
- German Customer Support Specialist
€Salary Basic: EUR 957 (paid 14 times) + Monthly Performance Bonus: up to EUR 100 + Lunch Allowance: EUR 6 per day + Extra bonus (Every 190 days): EUR 600
GERMAN CUSTOMER SERVICE REPRESENTATIVE Location: Lisbon Our client, a successful BPO provider, with offices all around the globe, is currently looking for a German Cus...2 months ago
- German Customer Service Executive
€Competitive salary + paid training + free meals
Life doesn’t come with scripts, so why should customer service? At this company, we don’t need to repeat the same speech in order to deliver the outstanding customer s...2 months ago
- Customer Support Executive (Dutch)
€15000 - 16000
Do you have strong communication skills? Are you a Dutch or Flemish native speaker with analytic skills? Then this is your position: The company For our client a well-...about 1 month ago
- Customer Support with German or Dutch
€35000 - 45000
REED are pleased to cooperate with an international client currently in expansion. Are you looking for a new working opportunity in information technology where you co...10 days ago
- German Customer Support & Social Media Care - Belfast
Belfast, County Antrim
€£17000 - £17500 per annum + relocations package + benefits
Calling all German Speaking Fashionistas! We are looking for German Speakers with a passion for Fashion, interested in living and working in Belfast, Northern Ireland....4 days ago