Get similar jobs by email Register →
|Recruiter Name||Multilingual Jobs Worldwide|
|Job Title||German Customer Support Genius in Malta for a big iGaming company|
|Job Type||Temporary Contract, Full-Time Position|
|Date Posted||about 1 month ago|
If you speak German and are looking for an overseas adventure? We think we have just the challenge for you.
Our client is Sweden’s premier GameTech company and is at the forefront of using state-of-the-art technology for mobile gaming. In 2017 the company passed the threshold for being classified as a unicorn, i.e., a start-up valued at more than USD 1 billion. They offer casino, live casino and sports betting to players Europe-wide, and great customer support opportunities to German speakers! They run their operations from Malta, and that is exactly where they need your support!
- On a day-to-day basis, working as a Customer Experience Advisor means having close contact with valued customers via phone, email and live chat. You will also build bridges internally, working closely with Payments, Fraud, CRM and Tech teams - whatever it takes to make sure they have truly satisfied customers.
- “But I have never worked in customer service before” - They’ve got your back! Our client offers extensive training programmes to all new starters to give you the best possible start.
- “I don’t know the first thing about iGaming” - That’s ok, most people who join them don’t. The client will teach you everything there is to know, but it helps if you have a curious mindset.
- “I don’t have anywhere to stay in Malta” - We understand that moving away from home is a big deal. That’s why the client offers you a relocation package and an apartment to stay in during your first weeks. Plus they’ll help you with finding your permanent accommodation.
What you bring:
- Sprechen Sie Deutsch? Supporting the German speaking market means you need to be fluent in both writing and speaking German.
- The comany language is English. They have employees from over 50 nationalities working, so English is spoken in many accents so there’s no need to be self-conscious!
- Customer Experience Advisors work on a shift schedule that is set well in advance, but certain flexibility is necessary
What you get:
- 300 € sports allowance
- Breakfast Mondays and Friday lunch
- Private health insurance
- Company doctor
- EAP – Employee Assistance Program (for mental health)
- Company events and internal competitions
- CS agents has their own competitions and you can win 200 € in flight tickets
- Friday Funday – Cinema, Prosecco, Quiz etc
Why move to Malta:
Malta is a popular and attractive destination for those looking to combine career and sunshine. Accommodation is accessible and affordable, and it is a very safe country. In fact, according to Eurostat, Malta has only 0.3% criminal incidents per 1,000 inhabitants. And with 300 days of sunshine a year and English as one of the official languages of Malta, integration is not effortful. All health expenses in Malta are free and as long as you are employed in a company. Tax rates are low, leaving you with a nice net amount at the end of the month to spend on rooftop bars or savings.
We are a leading multilingual recruitment specialist agency, connecting talent from Germany, France, Netherlands, Belgium, Italy, Spain and many more with businesses from all over the world.
Multilingual Jobs Worldwide is a leading language recruitment agency in Europe, matching the most exciting jobs with multilingual talent. Over the past 2 years we have recruited and helped over 1000 multilingual speakers to their dream job with our partners in over 28 different countries.
- German Customer Support Hero in Malta for a big iGaming company
Are you ready to kick-start your career in the iGaming industry in the beautiful and sunny Malta? Then this is the opportunity for you! About our client: Our client wa...about 1 month ago
- German Writing Enthusiast wanted in Malta for a big iGaming company
Are you a writing enthusiast and do you want to kick-start your career for a big iGaming company? Then we are looking for you! The Role In this role, you will be creat...about 1 month ago
- German Customer Support Agent to world leading iGaming client in Malta!
€0 - 200000
One of the world leading iGaming clients in Malta are looking for German Customer Support agents. The office is in the central parts of Malta with an amazing sea view ...11 days ago
- German iGaming Customer Care
You are a master of the German language and want to work in iGaming? Consider moving to Cyprus! As part of the EU, Cyprus has a very low crime rate and everyone speaks...12 days ago