Get similar jobs by email Register →
|Recruiter Name||e-Frontiers Ltd.|
|Job Title||German e-Payment Experience Specialist (Cork)|
|Job Type||Permanent Contract, Full-Time Position|
|Date Posted||almost 2 years ago|
Our client is an international operator of high quality customer service and technical support various, well-known multinational companies. The employees' well-being is seen as core to business and key to an excellent customer service.
We have great opportunities for German e-Payment Experience Specialists for a young, Irish co-founded payment solution provider based with our client in Cork. If you have a drive to deliver extraordinary experiences to customers, an interest in solving technical problems or payment related problems, dealing with different nationalities and you love an exciting START-UP ENVIRONMENT– this job is exactly for you!
• Provide friendly and efficient service to the customers.
• Deal with queries appropriately.
• Prepare creative and accurate messages or send prepared responses to customer emails.
• Find information and troubleshoot problems using provided resources.
• Respond professionally to customer's phone calls with a friendly manner.
• Fluent German & English (written & spoken)
• Technical/ financial interest
• Passion to discover new things
• Able to provide simple solutions using available resources
• Flexibility and youthful curiosity
• Personality attributes: patient, active and adventurous, natural communicator, friendly and outgoing.
Salary and Benefits:
23.100 Euro (gross) per year + excellent benefits
One month paid training is provided.
First two weeks of accommodation are provided for candidates coming from abroad.
If you are motivated, looking for a new challenge in the payment technology area and have a passion for helping people please click to apply.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: €23,100.00 /year
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
- Polish Customer Experience Specialist
Our client in Riga, Latvia is convinced that creativity and communication based on pleasant and personalized attitudes are the cornerstones of building a successful cu...18 days ago
- Gaming User Experience Specialist (German)
€950 - 1400
Das Unternehmen. Hast du eine Schwäche für Super Mario Bros.? Dieser weltweit führende Anbieter von Spielen und interaktiver Unterhaltung sucht einen Kandidaten für se...1 day ago
- Customer Support Specialist - German
Role Purpose: Our client in Malta is looking for a Customer Support Agent in their organisation to be the 1st line Support for players wishing to contact the company w...2 months ago
- German Customer Service - Krakow - NO Experience Needed
€5400 - 5600 gross per month
Job Summary: Recently graduated? Are you looking for an experience abroad?, one that allows you to see more of the world as well as grow your career? If so, check out ...10 months ago
- German Customer Service Specialist - Cork
€22000 - 23400
Job Summary So you are looking for an opportunity to work in Ireland? How does a job in customer service sound? A job in Cork for an amazing employer based in the seco...2 months ago