Get similar jobs by email Register →
Our client is an international operator of high quality customer service and technical support various, well-known multinational companies. The employees' well-being is seen as core to business and key to an excellent customer service.
We have great opportunities for German e-Payment Experience Specialists for a young, Irish co-founded payment solution provider based with our client in Cork.
If you have a drive to deliver extraordinary experiences to customers, an interest in solving technical problems or payment related problems, dealing with different nationalities and you love an exciting START-UP ENVIRONMENT– this job is exactly for you!
• Provide friendly and efficient service to the customers.
• Deal with queries appropriately.
• Prepare creative and accurate messages or send prepared responses to customer emails.
• Find information and troubleshoot problems using provided resources.
• Respond professionally to customer's phone calls with a friendly manner.
• Fluent German & English (written & spoken)
• Technical/ financial interest
• Passion to discover new things
• Able to provide simple solutions using available resources
• Flexibility and youthful curiosity
• Personality attributes: patient, active and adventurous, natural communicator, friendly and outgoing.
Salary and Benefits:
23.100 Euro (gross) per year + excellent benefits
One month paid training is provided.
First two weeks of accommodation are provided for candidates coming from abroad.
If you are motivated, looking for a new challenge in the payment technology area and have a passion for helping people please click to apply.
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
- German Collections Specialist
€0 - 50000
PayPal is the leading global online payment service built for the digital age. We now have over 188 million active customers around the world and handle almost a fifth...14 days ago
- German Technical Support Representative
€14000 - 16000
Be part of it This role is with a leading Global IT services company who operate in 30+ countries. They offer a modern workplace that allows Technical Support workers ...3 months ago
- Technical Support with German
€30000 - 35000
Position Suitable for graduates, people wanting to transition into an IT career or people with previous tech support experience Opportunity to join a well known global...4 months ago
- Community Support Representative - German
COMMUNITY SUPPORT REPRESENTATIVE (CSR)- GERMAN At Uber, providing amazing support that establishes trust for riders and driver partners—our community—is a core feature...5 days ago
- Photographic Technical Support with German
€30000 - 35000
Position suitable for graduates, people with previous technical support experience, and people with a passion for photography In this role you will: Receive incoming c...4 months ago