Get similar jobs by email Register →
Our client is an international operator of high quality customer service and technical support various, well-known multinational companies. The employees' well-being is seen as core to business and key to an excellent customer service.
We have great opportunities for German e-Payment Experience Specialists for a young, Irish co-founded payment solution provider based with our client in Cork.
If you have a drive to deliver extraordinary experiences to customers, an interest in solving technical problems or payment related problems, dealing with different nationalities and you love an exciting START-UP ENVIRONMENT– this job is exactly for you!
• Provide friendly and efficient service to the customers.
• Deal with queries appropriately.
• Prepare creative and accurate messages or send prepared responses to customer emails.
• Find information and troubleshoot problems using provided resources.
• Respond professionally to customer's phone calls with a friendly manner.
• Fluent German & English (written & spoken)
• Technical/ financial interest
• Passion to discover new things
• Able to provide simple solutions using available resources
• Flexibility and youthful curiosity
• Personality attributes: patient, active and adventurous, natural communicator, friendly and outgoing.
Salary and Benefits:
23.100 Euro (gross) per year + excellent benefits
One month paid training is provided.
First two weeks of accommodation are provided for candidates coming from abroad.
If you are motivated, looking for a new challenge in the payment technology area and have a passion for helping people please click to apply.
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
- German Pre-Sales Support Specialist
€around BGN 1600 to 2000
Be Part of It This client is a huge global outsourcing partner, operating in a number of different countries and supporting upwards of 50 languages! You will be repres...3 months ago
- German Business Sales Specialist
Responsibilities Manage the entire sales cycle following the client’s processes and procedures Act as the point of contact and handle customers’ individual needs Gener...3 days ago
- German Speaking Advertising Specialist
€15000 - 20000
Be part of it Our client represents a contemporary multinational outsourcing company. With a multitude of projects and a multilingual working environment it is safe to...12 days ago
- German Collection Specialist
€25,000 + 6% bonus, healthcare, pension etc
GERMAN COLLECTION SPECIALIST Location: Dublin As a Collections Specialist, your primary responsibilities will be within various collection duties including monitoring ...about 2 months ago
- German Customer Service Job - Cork City
€24000 - 24500
Job Summary Here we have a great job opportunity for German speakers looking for the chance to work abroad and gain some valuable experience. This is a job where we ar...6 days ago