Get similar jobs by email Register →
|Recruiter Name||Corinium Language Associates|
|Job Title||German Export sales and Customer support|
|Job Type||Permanent Contract, Full-Time Position|
|Date Posted||over 2 years ago|
We are recruiting for a German speaking Customer service and export inside sales Support Coordinator for our client based in Darwen, between Bolton and Manchester. This is a dynamic and varied role where you would be supporting the export process working closely with customers and internal teams. It is a fantastic opportunity to join a large professional, market leading multinational company offering a competitive salary and benefits package along with good prospects.
You will be interacting as a type of account manager Supporting business clients in Germany on the phone and by email, providing quotes and inputting orders on the databases. Importantly you will be the first contact with the client and liaising with internal teams to ensure that enquiries get followed up and orders completed with nothing falling through the gaps.
You will be responsible for completing professional and highly accurate order and sales support activities related to the full customer pipeline by working closely with the Internal Executives, Sales Professionals, customers and internal business teams.
The main duties of the role are:
- Regular communication with existing customers and new customers to answer queries, generate quotes follow up enquires and ensure orders are fulfilled
- Processing customer prices, rebates, sales orders, invoices, returns, credits and debits in SAP
- Preparing and presenting letters of credit and export and compliance for all despatches within Europe and the rest of the world
- Assisting in processing all general sales and technical enquiries
- Ensuring relevant checks are completed on blocked orders, prices, rebates, margins, orders and month-end closures
- Providing support to External Sales Professionals in preparation for customer visits
The company is a large multinational manufacturing company producing bespoke products for a range of businesses across the UK, Europe and the rest of the world. They have supplied leading commercial brands and businesses including products featured on film and TV. The company boasts a highly professional working environment with ongoing personal development training and great prospects for progression and building a long term career.
- Fluency in English and German, both written and spoken
- Proven experience in a customer facing office environment
- Strong IT skills, including Excell and ideally with experience of using SAP or similar order systems
- Ideally some inside sales or sales support experience
- Ideally a working knowledge of export, customs and VAT.
- Ability to prioritise and work to deadlines
- A positive can-do attitude and good interpersonal and communication skills
The company is based in Darwen with onsite parking and good access to the rail and road network.
The office is commutable from Blackburn, Bolton, Preston, Burnley, Wigan, Rochdale, Manchester and the M65.
If you are a confident, and professional person with excellent language skills, please send do get in touch with a copy of your CV in word format (.doc or .docx) for more information and a full job description.
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
- German Back Office Support - Dublin
€30000 - 34000 per annum
German Back Office Support Representative job here in South Dublin! We're looking for excellent Administration skills here and it would be great if you had back office...20 days ago
- German Customer Care Agent for Helpline - Dublin
€24000 - 25000
What are we looking for? Here is an amazing opportunity for a German speaker looking for a job as Customer Service Representative. This German job is based in Dublin, ...about 1 month ago
- German Secretary - Dublin City
Dublin City Center
€23000 - 26000
Job Summary Are you a wiz when it comes to typing? Could you give the best of the best a run for their money? Well you are in luck we have a job to suit you perfectly....about 1 month ago
- German Administrator - Dublin City
€25000 - 29000
Job Summary Here we have a German speaking Job for those looking to kick start their career and to work abroad in Ireland. The capital city is calling and where you co...about 1 month ago
- German + Dutch Procurement Officer Berlin
€28000 - 30000
Berlin always been a fantasy of yours? Would you like to experience life in an exciting new city? Here's your chance, we are looking for energetic Multilingual speaker...about 1 month ago