Get similar jobs by email Register →
|Recruiter Name||Teleperformance Portugal|
|Job Title||German Gaming Support for Supercell in Portugal (m/f)|
|Location||Lisboa - Entrecampos, Lisbon, Portugal|
|Date Posted||about 1 year ago|
Are you a big fan of computer games and do you want to get to know new countries and cultures? Have you ever thought about a career in the gaming or customer experience management business?
If yes, join our team and use your chance to start an international career. For applicants from all over Europe, we have prepared a transfer package which, among other things, includes a room in a corporate apartment, the refund of your flight to Lisbon, one free round trip annual flight to your homeland and versatile administrative support upon your arrival in Portugal.
Become our clients’ ambassador and be the first point of contact for the Supercell players’ community. You will be in charge of the players’ issues until a resolution has been identified.
As a member of Supercell’s Player Support team you are going to provide AWESOME game support to all players in the Supercell community, using Helpshift™ (mobile CRM) and other support tools.
You will engage directly with the players in offline conversations, in-app chat and voice. Besides that, you will provide feedback to the Supercell team in Helsinki.
Supercell is a mobile game developer based in Helsinki, Finland with offices in San Francisco, Tokyo, Seoul and Beijing. Its games are available for tablets and smartphones using both Apple’s iOS and Google’s Android operating systems. Since its founding in 2010, Supercell has brought three hugely successful games to the market – Clash of Clans, Hay Day and Boom Beach - and keeps continuously growing at a fast pace.
- Native level of written and verbal communication skills in German and good understanding of English (B1 Level);
- Player and support oriented attitude, with a knack for helping others;
- Team player with strong problem solving and conflict management skills;
- Good reasoning and analytical skills;
- Friendly proactive attitude and great communicator in challenging situations;
- Good multi-tasking and typing skills (60 WPM+);
- Passion for video games and mobile applications;
- Good understanding of Microsoft Windows® and Microsoft Office® or equivalents;
- Ability to think out of the box to amaze players and teammates;
- Experience in telephone customer service / call center environment (preferred);
- Flexibility working in shifts.
- International career in a multicultural environment;
- Possibility of cooperation with leaders in various industries;
- Intensive training and familiarization phase;
- Long-term training opportunities;
- Temporary, renewable employment contract;
- Private health insurance after 6 months of employment;
- Accommodation in a room of a Teleperformance owned apartment;*
- Initial flight expenses refund;*
- Free annual flight to the homeland;*
- Free Portuguese language courses *, water sports, soft trekking and much more for all who are interested.
* For international applicants only
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
- German Speaker Wanted in Cork for IT Support
€24000 - 25000
What are we looking for? That’s a good question, if you speak German and have a good level of English, with a genuine interest in technology, then we want to talk to y...3 months ago
- German Customer Service For Online Gaming Site- Dublin
€28000 - 30000 per annum + 25% Bonus
Job Summary A fan of online games where you can poker face your way to the top? Do you have some previous Customer Service experience & speak German? If so we have a r...about 2 months ago
- German Customer Service For Online Gaming Site- Malta
€23000 - 23641 per annum + Bonus + Relocation Package
Job Summary A fan of online games where you can poker face your way to the top? Do you have some previous Customer Service experience & speak German? If so we have a r...2 months ago
- German Technical Support Agent for New & Fast growing team
€25000 - 26000 per annum + additional benefits
Job Summary Work here in Dublin city for a proud Irish owned company that is making some serious headway in the Outsourcing sector. They have a new Client on board tha...about 2 months ago
- German Technical Support Representative
€14000 - 16000
Be part of it This role is with a leading Global IT services company who operate in 30+ countries. They offer a modern workplace that allows Technical Support workers ...3 months ago