Get similar jobs by email Register →
|Job Title||German Hardware Senior Sales Professionals - Malaga, Spain @ Oracle Corporation|
|Job Type||Permanent Contract, Full-Time Position|
|Date Posted||over 1 year ago|
Oracle Direct is our EMEA Inside sales organisation selling all Oracle Solutions and Services. This line of business has grown rapidly in last 10 years from 40 to over 1,000 people and has become the Talent Development Centre for EMEA.
Successful candidates will be offered world class training + structured career development to ensure you reach your maximum potential as an IT sales professional. Oracle’s Future Business Leaders and Sales Stars are developed from the ”Talent Pool” of Oracle Direct, offering unparalleled career opportunities within the Oracle global organization!
We offer you a truly international working environment that is fun, exciting and always challenging.
- Drive and manage the full sales process from start to end.
- Sell Sun/Oracle Hardware Solutions like Engineered Systems via Phone and Internet.
- Hunt for new customers in the German market (direct and indirect).
- Initiate, Build and Manage Territory Business Strategy to realize double digit growth.
- Initiate, Build and Manage revenue pipeline, created by you or by your Oracle Partners.
- Work closely together with your Field & Channel colleagues and Oracle Partners.
- Engage with your x-departmental colleagues from Application, Fusion Middleware and Technology to optimize customer intelligence and to create new selling opportunities.
- Manage a virtual team including Pre-sales, Channel, Marketing, Operations and Finance.
- Advise customers how to Simplify their current and future IT Infrastructure requirements by analyzing their Business needs and Financial goals.
- Grow brand reputation of Sun/Oracle in your Territory by creating a PR plan.
- Organizes and conducts sales presentations/product demonstrations online.
- Possess great knowledge about the full Oracle Red Stack messaging.
Desired Skills & Experience
Personal skills and qualifications
- Fluency in German and English is essential.
- Proven track record in B2B IT solution sales environment.
- Proven track record in a Hunter role (acquisition sales).
- Strong grounding in all aspects of professional selling especially.
- Self motivated to continuously expand personal & professional knowledge.
- Professional with good organizational, planning and prioritization skills.
- Strong communication and persuasive skills.
- Third level education or equivalent experience.
What we offer
- Considerable investment in employees and their career development (including intensive Foundation Training course, IT, product, sales and personal skills development training)
- Challenging, dynamic and fun working environment.
- Competitive, performance related salary.
- Excellent Flexible Benefits package + Relocation package (if applicable).
- Possibility to Travel to meet Customers and Partners.
With more than 380,000 customers—including 100 of the Fortune 100—and with deployments across a wide variety of industries in more than 145 countries around the globe, Oracle offers an optimized and fully integrated stack of business hardware and software systems. Oracle engineers hardware and software to work together in the cloud and in your data center–from servers and storage, to database and middleware, through applications. Oracle systems: - Provide better performance, reliability, security, and flexibility - Lower the cost and complexity of IT implementation and management - Deliver greater productivity, agility, and better business intelligence For customers needing modular solutions, Oracle's open architecture and multiple operating-system options also give customers unmatched benefits from best-of-breed products in every layer of the stack, allowing them to build the best infrastructure for their enterprise. Learn more about Oracle http://oracle.com/us/corporate
About Malaga, Spain
Málaga is a city and a municipality in the Autonomous Community of Andalusia, Spain. With a population of 568,507 in 2010, it is the second most populous city of Andalusia and the sixth largest in Spain. The southernmost large city in Europe, it lies on the Costa del Sol of the Mediterranean, about 100 km east of the Strait of Gibraltar and about 130 km north of Africa.
Málaga enjoys a subtropical–Mediterranean climate. It has one of the warmest winters in Europe, with average temperatures of 17 °C during the day and 7–8 °C at night in the period from December through February. The summer season lasts about eight months, from April through November, although in the remaining four months temperatures sometimes reach around 20 °C.
Málaga's history spans about 2,800 years, making it one of the oldest cities in the world. It was founded by the Phoenicians as Malaka about 770 BC, and from the 6th century BC was under the hegemony of Ancient Carthage. Then from 218 BC it was ruled by the Roman Republic and later theRoman Empire as Malaca (Latin). After the fall of the empire it was under Islamic domination as M?laqah (?????) for 800 years, but in 1487 it came again under Christians rule in the Reconquista. The archaeological remains and monuments from the Phoenician, Roman, Arabic and Christian eras make the historic center of the city an "open museum", displaying its rich history of more than 3,000 years.
This important cultural infrastructure and the rich artistic heritage have culminated in the nomination of Málaga as a candidate for the 2016 European Capital of Culture.
The internationally acclaimed painter and sculptor Pablo Picasso and actor Antonio Banderas were born in Málaga. The magnum opus of Cuban composer Ernesto Lecuona, "Malagueña", is named for the music of this region of Spain.
The most important business sectors in Málaga are tourism, construction and technology services, but other sectors such as transportation andlogistics are beginning to expand. The Andalusia Technology Park (Oracle is based here), located in Málaga, has enjoyed significant growth since its inauguration in 1992. Málaga is the main economic and financial center of southern Spain, home of the region's largest bank, Unicaja, and the fourth-ranking city in economic activity in Spain behind Madrid, Barcelona and Valencia.
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
- German Sales Executive
€15000 - 25000
Be part of it This client is an international outsourcing company with a global reach. The industries they represent range from Gaming to Telecoms. With offices in sev...about 2 months ago
- Swiss German Sales Manager Zurich
€26000 - 30000 per annum + Bonus Based on performance
Job Summary Calling all Cold Calling Tycoons - Looking for an exciting opportunity to work for an amazing new start-up company in Zürich? Our Client is who has previou...2 days ago
- German Speaking Sales Representative Dublin
€30000 - 50000
What are we looking for? If you speak German and love the excitement of a job in Sales, then why not have a look at this German speaking Sales Representative here in D...about 1 month ago
- German Sales Representative For Belfast
€19000 - 21000
Job Summary If you have a mind for sales and find that it’s easy to sell or convince others then maybe Sales is your calling – Check out this German speaking Sales job...about 1 month ago
- German Inside Sales Representative for German Market - Nantes
Nantes, Pays de la Loire
€25000 - 30000 per annum
Job Summary Fans of France, looking for a chance to live and work in this beautiful country & Speak German? - We now have a great opportunity for those who work in sal...16 days ago