Get similar jobs by email Register →
|Job Title||German Hardware Senior Sales Professionals - Malaga, Spain @ Oracle Corporation|
|Job Type||Permanent Contract, Full-Time Position|
|Date Posted||over 3 years ago|
Oracle Direct is our EMEA Inside sales organisation selling all Oracle Solutions and Services. This line of business has grown rapidly in last 10 years from 40 to over 1,000 people and has become the Talent Development Centre for EMEA.
Successful candidates will be offered world class training + structured career development to ensure you reach your maximum potential as an IT sales professional. Oracle’s Future Business Leaders and Sales Stars are developed from the ”Talent Pool” of Oracle Direct, offering unparalleled career opportunities within the Oracle global organization!
We offer you a truly international working environment that is fun, exciting and always challenging.
- Drive and manage the full sales process from start to end.
- Sell Sun/Oracle Hardware Solutions like Engineered Systems via Phone and Internet.
- Hunt for new customers in the German market (direct and indirect).
- Initiate, Build and Manage Territory Business Strategy to realize double digit growth.
- Initiate, Build and Manage revenue pipeline, created by you or by your Oracle Partners.
- Work closely together with your Field & Channel colleagues and Oracle Partners.
- Engage with your x-departmental colleagues from Application, Fusion Middleware and Technology to optimize customer intelligence and to create new selling opportunities.
- Manage a virtual team including Pre-sales, Channel, Marketing, Operations and Finance.
- Advise customers how to Simplify their current and future IT Infrastructure requirements by analyzing their Business needs and Financial goals.
- Grow brand reputation of Sun/Oracle in your Territory by creating a PR plan.
- Organizes and conducts sales presentations/product demonstrations online.
- Possess great knowledge about the full Oracle Red Stack messaging.
Desired Skills & Experience
Personal skills and qualifications
- Fluency in German and English is essential.
- Proven track record in B2B IT solution sales environment.
- Proven track record in a Hunter role (acquisition sales).
- Strong grounding in all aspects of professional selling especially.
- Self motivated to continuously expand personal & professional knowledge.
- Professional with good organizational, planning and prioritization skills.
- Strong communication and persuasive skills.
- Third level education or equivalent experience.
What we offer
- Considerable investment in employees and their career development (including intensive Foundation Training course, IT, product, sales and personal skills development training)
- Challenging, dynamic and fun working environment.
- Competitive, performance related salary.
- Excellent Flexible Benefits package + Relocation package (if applicable).
- Possibility to Travel to meet Customers and Partners.
With more than 380,000 customers—including 100 of the Fortune 100—and with deployments across a wide variety of industries in more than 145 countries around the globe, Oracle offers an optimized and fully integrated stack of business hardware and software systems. Oracle engineers hardware and software to work together in the cloud and in your data center–from servers and storage, to database and middleware, through applications. Oracle systems: - Provide better performance, reliability, security, and flexibility - Lower the cost and complexity of IT implementation and management - Deliver greater productivity, agility, and better business intelligence For customers needing modular solutions, Oracle's open architecture and multiple operating-system options also give customers unmatched benefits from best-of-breed products in every layer of the stack, allowing them to build the best infrastructure for their enterprise. Learn more about Oracle http://oracle.com/us/corporate
About Malaga, Spain
Málaga is a city and a municipality in the Autonomous Community of Andalusia, Spain. With a population of 568,507 in 2010, it is the second most populous city of Andalusia and the sixth largest in Spain. The southernmost large city in Europe, it lies on the Costa del Sol of the Mediterranean, about 100 km east of the Strait of Gibraltar and about 130 km north of Africa.
Málaga enjoys a subtropical–Mediterranean climate. It has one of the warmest winters in Europe, with average temperatures of 17 °C during the day and 7–8 °C at night in the period from December through February. The summer season lasts about eight months, from April through November, although in the remaining four months temperatures sometimes reach around 20 °C.
Málaga's history spans about 2,800 years, making it one of the oldest cities in the world. It was founded by the Phoenicians as Malaka about 770 BC, and from the 6th century BC was under the hegemony of Ancient Carthage. Then from 218 BC it was ruled by the Roman Republic and later theRoman Empire as Malaca (Latin). After the fall of the empire it was under Islamic domination as M?laqah (?????) for 800 years, but in 1487 it came again under Christians rule in the Reconquista. The archaeological remains and monuments from the Phoenician, Roman, Arabic and Christian eras make the historic center of the city an "open museum", displaying its rich history of more than 3,000 years.
This important cultural infrastructure and the rich artistic heritage have culminated in the nomination of Málaga as a candidate for the 2016 European Capital of Culture.
The internationally acclaimed painter and sculptor Pablo Picasso and actor Antonio Banderas were born in Málaga. The magnum opus of Cuban composer Ernesto Lecuona, "Malagueña", is named for the music of this region of Spain.
The most important business sectors in Málaga are tourism, construction and technology services, but other sectors such as transportation andlogistics are beginning to expand. The Andalusia Technology Park (Oracle is based here), located in Málaga, has enjoyed significant growth since its inauguration in 1992. Málaga is the main economic and financial center of southern Spain, home of the region's largest bank, Unicaja, and the fourth-ranking city in economic activity in Spain behind Madrid, Barcelona and Valencia.
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
- German Sales Representative
You are a fluent in German and looking to make your next career move abroad? Do you have an outgoing and confident personality? If so, we have a great job opportunity ...about 1 month ago
- German Sales Advisor - Cork
€26000 - 32000 per annum
German speakers with an interest in Sales - Corkcaigh (Cork) is Calling! You've mastered lead generation, you are looking for the next step. We have an exciting new Ge...about 1 month ago
- German Sales Job – Lead Generation Experts Needed – Cork
€26000 - 30000
Job Summary Speak German & like working in Sales? If you have a knack for Sales & would class yourself as lead generation expert, then this could be the sales job for ...12 months ago
- German Business Development Representative
Excellent hands-on Business Development & Field Sales Jobs for German Speakers! German entry level Business Development job here in Mullingar Westmeath (Irish midlands...6 months ago
- German Business Development Executive - Dublin
Dublin City Centre,
€50000 - 55000 per annum
German speakers interested in working in Dublin and growing their career in the sales industry. We have the job just for you - our client (a major player in the cloud-...3 months ago